From: DanP on
On Jul 19, 10:34 pm, John McWilliams <jp...(a)comcast.net> wrote:
> Ted Nolan <tednolan> wrote:
> > In article <86fwzfigak....(a)red.stonehenge.com>,
> > Randal L. Schwartz <mer...(a)stonehenge.com> wrote:
>
> >> Just add a soundtrack. :)
>
> >>    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQSNhk5ICTI
>
> > Wow!  I hope nothing *really* exciting ever happens to him..
>
> OMG! OMG!!
>
> After the fifth time he repeated the above, I left the "production" with
> several minutes of rainbows and exclamations left. Or does a bear appear
> and maul him by chance?
>
> Drug-  LSD?
>
> --
> john mcwilliams

Three times was enough for me.
The zoom switch on video cameras makes me puke.

DanP
From: Scotius on
On Mon, 19 Jul 2010 14:34:14 -0700, John McWilliams
<jpmcw(a)comcast.net> wrote:

>Ted Nolan <tednolan> wrote:
>> In article <86fwzfigak.fsf(a)red.stonehenge.com>,
>> Randal L. Schwartz <merlyn(a)stonehenge.com> wrote:
>

>>> Just add a soundtrack. :)
>>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQSNhk5ICTI
>

>> Wow! I hope nothing *really* exciting ever happens to him..
>
>OMG! OMG!!
>
>After the fifth time he repeated the above, I left the "production" with
>several minutes of rainbows and exclamations left. Or does a bear appear
>and maul him by chance?
>
>Drug- LSD?

I didn't notice if he was on drugs or not, because the rainbow
was so intense.
From: Grimly Curmudgeon on
drugs began to take hold. I remember Scotius <yodasbud(a)mnsi.net> saying
something like:

>>> Wow! I hope nothing *really* exciting ever happens to him..
>>
>>OMG! OMG!!
>>
>>After the fifth time he repeated the above, I left the "production" with
>>several minutes of rainbows and exclamations left. Or does a bear appear
>>and maul him by chance?
>>
>>Drug- LSD?
>
> I didn't notice if he was on drugs or not, because the rainbow
>was so intense.

I think he came in his pants.