From: Karl E. Peterson on
Seems unusually dead here today. Heard rumors of server issues, and
this group certainly fits that pattern...?

--
..NET: It's About Trust!
http://vfred.mvps.org

From: RB Smissaert on
Got this posting fine.

RBS

From: Karl E. Peterson on
RB Smissaert wrote:
>> Seems unusually dead here today. Heard rumors of server issues, and this
>> group certainly fits that pattern...?
>
> Got this posting fine.

Yeah, I saw it appear, too. I'd heard that peers were getting the
posts, but not the msnews farm itself. Huh... Guess it's just a sunny
day everywhere?

--
..NET: It's About Trust!
http://vfred.mvps.org

From: Helmut Meukel on
"Karl E. Peterson" <karl(a)exmvps.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Seems unusually dead here today. Heard rumors of server issues, and this
> group certainly fits that pattern...?

Hmmm,

your post is the first in about 24 hours, I looked at Google Groups,
they only had 2 additional posts about faked Passports,...

Helmut.

From: Helmut Meukel on
"Helmut Meukel" <NoSpam(a)NoProvider.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> "Karl E. Peterson" <karl(a)exmvps.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>> Seems unusually dead here today. Heard rumors of server issues, and this
>> group certainly fits that pattern...?
>>

> Hmmm,
>
> your post is the first in about 24 hours, I looked at Google Groups,
> they only had 2 additional posts about faked Passports,...
>
> Helmut.

Sorry, counted only new threads, I got 7 posts totally plus your post.
Helmut.