From: ~BD~ on
katee sackhoff wrote:
> Yes I am.

Proof positive that you may *not* be trusted!

There is no mention of computing in her Biography, here:

http://www.after-darkness.com/showthread.php?t=7382

Your vanity would have demanded that computer skills /were/ mentioned!

Bad guys *always* make mistakes. This was yours.

--
Dave
From: ~BD~ on
gufus wrote:
> Hello, ~BD~!
>
> You wrote on Thu, 08 Apr 2010 00:59:35 +0100:
>
> | It's not funny - especially if it were true.
>
> One other point, the WWW is full of lies and UNKNOW.
>
> Remember the Golden Rule of the WWW:
>
> "Thou Shalt NOT excessively annoy others or
> allow Thyself to become excessively annoyed."

Thanks for reminding me, gufus.

I remember being sent to look for the Golden Rivet on my first ship! ;-)

--
Dave - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_rivet
From: FromTheRafters on
"~BD~" <BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co.ukk> wrote in message
> katee sackhoff wrote:
>> Yes I am.
>>

> Proof positive that you may *not* be trusted!
>
> There is no mention of computing in her Biography, here:
>
> http://www.after-darkness.com/showthread.php?t=7382
>
> Your vanity would have demanded that computer skills /were/ mentioned!
>
> Bad guys *always* make mistakes. This was yours.

Are you sure those posts weren't forgeries?

From: Leythos on
In article <hpm4ol$g26$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>,
nope(a)noway.atnohow.anyday says...
> I go with the flow. Most people complain about the rules to others while
> they don't follow the rules themselves. I'm at the stage in my life now
> where I'm pretty comfy with who I am, and I've earned the right to do as I
> please, which doesn't really include doing anything harmful. As far as I
> can tell, posting something that someone might take offense to because it
> could be considered *off-topic* means nothing in the grand scheme of life,
> or even ngs. Next week the topic and complaints will move on to the flavor
> of the day.

That's what I thought you would say, you're going to do what you want,
ignoring any rules or guidlines, because YOU want to and you believe
you're more important than what came before you.

Trust yourself.
From: Leythos on
In article <huWdne3s0MtwUiPWnZ2dnUVZ8hSdnZ2d(a)bt.com>,
BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co.ukk says...
> In the UK a red light at traffic lights means 'stop'. In parts of the
> USA I believe a red light allows one to "turn right on a red" - have
> *you* ever done that, Leythos? I found it felt good to do that! :)

So, you follow the rules of the location you're in, so why not follow
the rules in Usenet? Oh, that's right, you're above rules that you don't
want to follow.

Thanks for proving what everyone thinks.

Trust yourself.