From: Whoever on
"The Real Truth MVP" <trt(a)void.com> wrote in

> I Practice yoga regularly and go on 10-mile runs every Sunday.I
> decided to quit smoking when I received fan mail from little girls
> saying they wanted to be like me when they grew up.My dog Meatball
> posed with me in a photo-shoot by photographer Frank Veronsky
> http://www.frankveronsky.com/. I was actually a waitress at the Saddle
> Ranch Chop House before I got my big break and landed a recurring role
> on TV. I was addicted to the original "Star Trek" when I was growing
> up, because of my dad. We grew up in St. Helens, Oregon and we weren't
> allowed to watch a lot of TV. I don't think we even had more than
> three channels, so it was basically watch "Dynasty" with my mom, watch
> "Star Trek" with my dad, or watch the mating rituals of beavers on OPB
> [Oregon Public Broadcasting]. So my brother and I watched "Star Trek.
> I got involved with computers a long time ago and learned how to fix
> them by myself. I went back to school and got certified, started
> working in a small business and teaching computers. This was all
> before I got my break in acting. Now all my time is spent in front of
> the camera.

So now you're Katie Sackhoff?

http://www.after-darkness.com/showthread.php?t=7382

--
Don't bother trying to
contact me via email.
From: FromTheRafters on
"Whoever" <whoever(a)wherever.invalid> wrote in message
> "The Real Truth MVP" <trt(a)void.com> wrote in
>>
>> I Practice yoga regularly and go on 10-mile runs every Sunday.I
>> decided to quit smoking when I received fan mail from little girls
>> saying they wanted to be like me when they grew up.My dog Meatball
>> posed with me in a photo-shoot by photographer Frank Veronsky
>> http://www.frankveronsky.com/. I was actually a waitress at the
>> Saddle
>> Ranch Chop House before I got my big break and landed a recurring
>> role
>> on TV. I was addicted to the original "Star Trek" when I was growing
>> up, because of my dad. We grew up in St. Helens, Oregon and we
>> weren't
>> allowed to watch a lot of TV. I don't think we even had more than
>> three channels, so it was basically watch "Dynasty" with my mom,
>> watch
>> "Star Trek" with my dad, or watch the mating rituals of beavers on
>> OPB
>> [Oregon Public Broadcasting]. So my brother and I watched "Star Trek.
>> I got involved with computers a long time ago and learned how to fix
>> them by myself. I went back to school and got certified, started
>> working in a small business and teaching computers. This was all
>> before I got my break in acting. Now all my time is spent in front of
>> the camera.
>

> So now you're Katie Sackhoff?
>
> http://www.after-darkness.com/showthread.php?t=7382

It even steals its lies from others' works.

Nice catch!

From: ~BD~ on
Leythos wrote:

> Why not respect Usenet yourself?
>
> Usenet is not a chat group that you can ramble on about any given
> subject in any given group - the GROUP NAME DEFINES THE DISCUSSION TYPE
> AND CONTENT.
>
> If you want to "Talk" with people about non-Anti-Virus things, then you
> should respect Usenet and how it was intended to be used and take your
> discussion to email.
>
> It's simple to follow Usenet methods, if you care.

Everyone has a different view! Here's an example:

<hpkl6h$m5m$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>

There, SeaNymph said ........

"This is usenet. I am free to respond whenever and in whatever manner I
choose. My choosing to inject my comments is no different than you
continuing in a conversation you have been asked to vacate."

--
Dave - I *do* care about many things. Usenet - 120,000 groups - Hmm! ;-)
From: Leythos on
In article <0qGdnVd6od-AjSPWnZ2dnUVZ8nWdnZ2d(a)bt.com>,
BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co.uk says...
> > It's simple to follow Usenet methods, if you care.
> >

> Everyone has a different view! Here's an example:
>
> <hpkl6h$m5m$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>
>
> There, SeaNymph said ........
>
> "This is usenet. I am free to respond whenever and in whatever manner I
> choose. My choosing to inject my comments is no different than you
> continuing in a conversation you have been asked to vacate."

Yes, you're right, VIEWS, and if you choose to be one of those radicals
that opts for chaos instead of following the standard, well, how does
that make you any different than other disruptors in groups?

Trust yourself.
From: Beauregard T. Shagnasty on
~BD~ wrote:

> Leythos wrote:
>> Why not respect Usenet yourself?
>>
>> Usenet is not a chat group that you can ramble on about any given
>> subject in any given group - the GROUP NAME DEFINES THE DISCUSSION
>> TYPE AND CONTENT.
>>
>> If you want to "Talk" with people about non-Anti-Virus things, then
>> you should respect Usenet and how it was intended to be used and
>> take your discussion to email.
>>
>> It's simple to follow Usenet methods, if you care.
>
> Everyone has a different view! Here's an example:
>
> <snip>
>
> There, SeaNymph said ........

"SeaNymph" is definitely not a person whose opinion should be used as a
reference to describe how Usenet works.

--
-bts