From: Beauregard T. Shagnasty on
The Fake Truth Never-An-MVP wrote:

> If you are referring to that van pool accident then you should know I
> was never in that accident.

Then why on July 28, 2005 did you yourself state:
"I was the last one they got out. They had to remove the roof. That was
me in those pictures being air lifted. "

This was back when you were still using your brother Brian's domain name
for an email address: pcbutts1(a)seedsv.com

--
-bts
From: Mike Easter on
The Real Truth MVP wrote:
> What part of "I was never in that accident. that's how this whole
> thing started. I threw them a bone and they bit it and have been
> chewing on it every since. " don't you understand?

What don't you understand about how -- "Sometimes I lie and sometimes I
don't, so you can try to guess when I do or guess when I don't" --
doesn't work satisfactorily for part time truth-tellers or full-time liars.

There seems to be more useful evidence about who you are and who you
aren't from others rather than you.

Until you provide sufficient alternative and substantiated evidence,
then the majority are going to have to go with other sources, not you.

What you post/say here now doesn't qualify as substantiated or sufficient.

--
Mike Easter
From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Mike Easter" <MikeE(a)ster.invalid>

| The Real Truth MVP wrote:
>> What part of "I was never in that accident. that's how this whole
>> thing started. I threw them a bone and they bit it and have been
>> chewing on it every since. " don't you understand?

| What don't you understand about how -- "Sometimes I lie and sometimes I
| don't, so you can try to guess when I do or guess when I don't" --
| doesn't work satisfactorily for part time truth-tellers or full-time liars.

| There seems to be more useful evidence about who you are and who you
| aren't from others rather than you.

| Until you provide sufficient alternative and substantiated evidence,
| then the majority are going to have to go with other sources, not you.

| What you post/say here now doesn't qualify as substantiated or sufficient.

The best part is when you use a Domain Registry History tool on PCBUTTS1.Com and you see
it registered to "Chris Butts" in the past. That was prior to the accident and before he
started plagiarizing code. Thus no reason to hide.

"Oh what a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive."
Sir Walter Scott

--
Dave

From: Beauregard T. Shagnasty on
The Fake Truth Not-An-MVP wrote:

> What part of "I was never in that accident. that's how this whole
> thing started. I threw them a bone and they bit it and have been
> chewing on it every since. " don't you understand?

I don't understand why you are lying now, and weren't then. Back when
you were a man.

--
-bts
From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <a.nony.mous(a)example.invalid>

| The Fake Truth Not-An-MVP wrote:

>> What part of "I was never in that accident. that's how this whole
>> thing started. I threw them a bone and they bit it and have been
>> chewing on it every since. " don't you understand?

| I don't understand why you are lying now, and weren't then. Back when
| you were a man.

Simple -- Brain Injury.

--
Dave