From: Leythos on
In article <hpo4r7$e51$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>,
erratic(a)nomail.afraid.org says...
> <hpj529$tuu$1(a)leythos.motzarella.org>
> <hpls1g$2o4$1(a)leythos.motzarella.org>
>
> > Another of Chris' sock puppets? To what end?
>
> No, somebody trying to make a liar look even more like a liar - only
> ending up giving PCButts plausible deniability.

Butts has created a domain name as well as accounts using my name in
various places. The ethical ones have canceled his accounts in my name,
but mot just won't do it.

Trust yourself.
From: Leythos on
In article <hpogjr$m8d$1(a)speranza.aioe.org>, okf22(a)hotmail.com says...
> So now you admit finally that you were a pilot as you always claimed in 2005\06.

The group is so much better with BD and Jenn on ignore.

Trust yourself.
From: Jenn on

"FromTheRafters" <erratic(a)nomail.afraid.org> wrote in message
> "Jenn" <nope(a)noway.atnohow.anyday> wrote in message
>>
>> "FromTheRafters" <erratic(a)nomail.afraid.org> wrote in message
>>> "Jenn" <nope(a)noway.atnohow.anyday> wrote in message

>>> Nature is deaf to the demands of humans. Nature will prevail at the
>>> expense of humans.
>>
>> If Nature were deaf, then it would have human qualities and be subject to
>> the demand for freedom. Personification sure opens alot of doors for
>> poetic license... :D
>
> ...and if a tree fell in the woods...?

If?? haaaaaaaaahahaaaaaaaaa

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)

From: JD on
Leythos wrote:
> In article<hpogjr$m8d$1(a)speranza.aioe.org>, okf22(a)hotmail.com says...
>> So now you admit finally that you were a pilot as you always claimed in 2005\06.
>>

> The group is so much better with BD and Jenn on ignore.

Yeppers! 8-)

--
JD..
From: Dustin Cook on
"The Real Truth MVP" <trt(a)void.com> wrote in

> You are an idiot. Do you really think people will believe that lie?

rot1.. rot1... rot1... rot1....

idiot... yes yes.. you are.. thanks for playing!
--
"Hrrngh! Someday I'm going to hurl this...er...roll this...hrrngh.. nudge
this boulder right down a cliff." - Goblin Warrior