From: Leythos on
In article <hpq5do$ur5$1(a)leythos.motzarella.org>, trt(a)void.com says...

> You are an idiot. Do you really think people will believe that lie?
>
> Leythos's version
> Leythos: Hi someone opened an account using my name and I want it cancelled.
> ISP: Well we cant have that can we, we will cancel it right away sir.
>
> Real life version
> Leythos: Hi someone opened an account using my name and I want it cancelled.
> ISP: What?
> Leythos: Someone opened an account using my name and I want it cancelled.
> ISP: Using your credit card?
> Leythos: No
> ISP: Are you saying that out of the billions of people on this earth you
> think you are the only one with the name Leythos?
> Leythos: Yes
> ISP: Are you on drug?
> Leythos: Ethically I am not required to answer that question.
> ISP: Are you a wacko?
> Leythos: Ethically I am not required to answer that question
> ISP: are you a nut job?
> Leythos: Ethically I am not required to answer that question
> ISP: Are you a stalker?
> Leythos: Yes
> ISP: Is it possible for you to get help by a doctor?
> Leythos: Ethically I am not required to answer that question
> ISP: we don't just cancel someone's account just because nut jobs call up
> and ask us.Good bye sir.
> Leythos: But this is pcbutts1 please please please help me with this
> ISP: Click (hangs up the phone)

I see you've resorted to lying again Chris. The looked at your
inflammatory posts, in my name, and canceled your account, followed the
headers to your account at their service, and did what their policy says
they will do.

As for stalking, you're the only stalker in these groups - your sig is
stalking several of us in every post you make, you have web pages
dedicated to stalking us, you even had a domain name stalking me.

Trust yourself.
From: Bullwinkle on
Now david, that is your best little buddy.

Play nice, we are watching.

Maybe he/she suckered you to see if you
are his/her best buddy?

"~BD~" <BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co.ukk> wrote in message
katee sackhoff wrote:
> Yes I am.

Proof positive that you may *not* be trusted!

There is no mention of computing in her Biography, here:

http://www.after-darkness.com/showthread.php?t=7382

Your vanity would have demanded that computer skills /were/ mentioned!

Bad guys *always* make mistakes. This was yours.

--
Dave