From: Tim Williams on
I was looking up a part on Mouser. In the People Also Bought section, I saw exclusively parts from my project list.

It seems like no one else buys these, which is probably a bad sign...

Tim

--
Deep Friar: a very philosophical monk.
From: Martin Riddle on

"Tim Williams" <tmoranwms(a)charter.net> wrote in message
> I was looking up a part on Mouser. In the People Also Bought section,
> I saw exclusively parts from my project list.
>
> It seems like no one else buys these, which is probably a bad sign...
>
> Tim

Maybe they don't like paying 3x the price for those parts?

CHeers

From: Tim Williams on
"Martin Riddle" <martin_rid(a)verizon.net> wrote in message news:i2ntnv$o1h$1(a)news.eternal-september.org...
> Maybe they don't like paying 3x the price for those parts?

I don't know about that, I've shopped around and it's no worse than a factor of 2, with most of them being on par or better.

Tim

--
Deep Friar: a very philosophical monk.
From: Joerg on
Tim Williams wrote:
> I was looking up a part on Mouser. In the People Also Bought
> section, I saw exclusively parts from my project list.
>
> It seems like no one else buys these, which is probably a bad sign...

What parts are they? Boutique stuff?

I remember a long, long time ago when I bought some shares (really a
small amount of money) of a tiny company. Right afterwards the share
price went up and some minutes later it was back down to what I had paid.

BTW, sum'thin is wrong with the line breaks on your newsreader. Well,
problem is there are none ;-)

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
From: Joerg on
Tim Williams wrote:
> I was looking up a part on Mouser. In the People Also Bought
> section, I saw exclusively parts from my project list.
>
> It seems like no one else buys these, which is probably a bad sign...

Oh, forgot one thing that might cause it: Do you have a river near where
you live? Take some good binoculars and check whether a submarine
periscope and some antennas are sticking out the water, with a Chinese
flag on there, looking at your house :-)

Or maybe a van with Russian license plates that had never parked at your
street before ...

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/