From: David H. Lipman on
From: "rc" <rc(a)home>

| MBAM, ADAware, Rogue Remover are the ones I have attempted to remove
| C:\Recycler\s-1-5-21-1482476501-1644491937-682003330-1013\csrxx.exe

Please upload a sample to
http://www.uploadmalware.com/

--
Dave

From: rc on
That seemed to have done the trick. Thanks.

From: The Central Scrutinizer on
What you never mentioned is how you know you had "the recycler
virus". Can you please explain that? Thanks!

From: rc on
I looked up the error message I was receiving and that is what was reported.

From: The Central Scrutinizer on

"rc" <rc(a)home> wrote in message
>I looked up the error message I was receiving and that is what was
>reported.

Very detailed... Thank you.

Whoa.