From: Vladimir Vassilevsky on
Gentlemen,

Thank you so much for coming!
It was a real pleasure to meet everyone.

I have published the pictures on the http://www.compdsp.com/photos.htm.
If you have pictures that could be added to the website, please send
them to me.

If you want to see raw pictures, they are here:

http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=4420875013/a=87714023_87714023/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/

Please let me know if there is a problem with this link.

The presentations could be downloaded from

http://www.compdsp.com/presentations.htm

Happy Tax Day!

Lena Vassilevsky
From: brent on
On Apr 15, 11:11 am, Vladimir Vassilevsky <nos...(a)nowhere.com> wrote:
> Gentlemen,
>
> Thank you so much for coming!
> It was a real pleasure to meet everyone.
>
> I have published the pictures on thehttp://www.compdsp.com/photos.htm.
> If you have pictures that could be added to the website, please send
> them to me.
>
> If you want to see raw pictures, they are here:
>
> http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=4420875013/a=87714023....
>
> Please let me know if there is a problem with this link.
>
> The presentations could be downloaded from
>
> http://www.compdsp.com/presentations.htm
>
> Happy Tax Day!
>
> Lena Vassilevsky

Various comments after reviewing the pictures:

1. You need to put Rob Gaddi up as spokesman for the group. He is
the only one in the "group" pic that even begins to look cool.

2. You all need to ban plaid from the next conference.

3. Rick Lyons sure went after that new pitcher of beer, even though he
almost looked like he was having trouble pouring it.

4. Rick, the black vest (with pocket chain) and tux type white shirt
would have really looked cool at the shooting range with the
revolver. People would have thought you a pro gambler.
From: Foots on
"Vladimir Vassilevsky" <nospam(a)nowhere.com> wrote in message
> Gentlemen,
>
> Thank you so much for coming!
> It was a real pleasure to meet everyone.
>
> I have published the pictures on the http://www.compdsp.com/photos.htm. If
> you have pictures that could be added to the website, please send them to
> me.
>
> If you want to see raw pictures, they are here:
>
> http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=4420875013/a=87714023_87714023/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/
>
> Please let me know if there is a problem with this link.
>
> The presentations could be downloaded from
>
> http://www.compdsp.com/presentations.htm
>
> Happy Tax Day!
>
> Lena Vassilevsky

Smelling pistake: "Goodbuy, Friends" ??
: p

From: Rick Lyons on
On Thu, 15 Apr 2010 15:50:53 -0700 (PDT), brent
<bulegoge(a)columbus.rr.com> wrote:

[snipped by Lyons]

>Various comments after reviewing the pictures:

Hi Brent,

>1. You need to put Rob Gaddi up as spokesman for the group. He is
>the only one in the "group" pic that even begins to look cool.

Brent, you made one friend and 12 enemies with
that comment. Ha ha.

>2. You all need to ban plaid from the next conference.

Jerry's wearing of that shirt is what we
call: "making a fashion statement."
Jerry is NOT a timid guy.

>3. Rick Lyons sure went after that new pitcher of beer, even though he
>almost looked like he was having trouble pouring it.

I was in a hurry because, at that moment, my
blood alcohol level was dangerously low.

>4. Rick, the black vest (with pocket chain) and tux type white shirt
>would have really looked cool at the shooting range with the
>revolver. People would have thought you a pro gambler.

Ha ha, maybe so.
..
Looking at those pictures from the shooting
range, the following words came to my mind:

"I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or
only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this
excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as
this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the
world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got
to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well,
do ya, PUNK?"

See Ya',
[-Rick-]
From: brent on
On Apr 18, 9:51 am, Rick Lyons <R.Lyons@_BOGUS_ieee.org> wrote:
> On Thu, 15 Apr 2010 15:50:53 -0700 (PDT), brent
>
> <buleg...(a)columbus.rr.com> wrote:
>
>    [snipped by Lyons]
>
> >Various comments after reviewing the pictures:
>
> Hi Brent,
>
> >1.  You need to put Rob Gaddi up as spokesman for the group.  He is
> >the only one in the "group" pic that even begins to look cool.
>
> Brent, you made one friend and 12 enemies with
> that comment.  Ha ha.

Rick, you came in a close second. I could have called you the
penultimate cool guy in the photo. Would you take that as a
compliment or as an insult?

> >2.  You all need to ban plaid from the next conference.
>
> Jerry's wearing of that shirt is what we
> call: "making a fashion statement."
> Jerry is NOT a timid guy.

Ha, It was not only Jerry.

> >3. Rick Lyons sure went after that new pitcher of beer, even though he
> >almost looked like he was having trouble pouring it.
>
> I was in a hurry because, at that moment, my
> blood alcohol level was dangerously low.

Haha.

> >4. Rick, the black vest (with pocket chain) and tux type white shirt
> >would have really looked cool at the shooting range with the
> >revolver.  People would have thought you a pro gambler.
>
> Ha ha, maybe so.
> .
> Looking at those pictures from the shooting
> range, the following words came to my mind:
>
>   "I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or
>    only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this
>    excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as
>    this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the
>    world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got
>    to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well,
>    do ya, PUNK?"

I just took my wife to the shooting range. She was tearing it up in
there.

> See Ya',
> [-Rick-]

 |  Next  |  Last