From: Skybuck Flying on

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=transmission+line+theory&btnG=Google+Search

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=schmitt+trigger&btnG=Search

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=transistor+switching+frequency&btnG=Search

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=dynamic+current+vlsi&btnG=Search

http://www.google.com/search?q=capacitive+load&btnG=Search&hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=signal+to+noise+ratio&btnG=Search

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=ground+bounce&btnG=Search

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=phase+locked+loop&btnG=Search

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=clock+recovery&btnG=Search

> > There's a lot more than this, but IO isn't really my core experience.
> > Hopefully this will give you a starting point.
> >
> I/O is my experience, but I'm not sure skybuck is worth helping, given
> past history.

Look at it this way, you not only helping me but anybody else interested in
the same matter. A google will suffice to find thez answer =D

In the name of many :D thx

Bye,
Skybuck ;)

From: Del Cecchi on
Skybuck Flying wrote:
> "Del Cecchi" <dcecchi.nospam(a)att.net> wrote in message
>
>>"Derek Gladding" <derek-spammenot(a)ebollocks.net> wrote in message

>>>Hi Skybuck
>>>
>>>[snip]

>>Somewhere between 10 and 30 cm/ns or 35 to 100 ps/cm.
>>

> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=transmission+line+theory&btnG=Google+Search

>>>Just off of the top of my head (it's 5.30am here, and I've just done
>>>a 16 hour day ... are you *sure* you want to move into this field?
>>>;-) )
>>>
>>>Here's some pointers to help with your research:
>>>
>>>(warning, links may have wrapped)
>>>

> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=schmitt+trigger&btnG=Search
>
> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=transistor+switching+frequency&btnG=Search
>
> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=dynamic+current+vlsi&btnG=Search
>
> http://www.google.com/search?q=capacitive+load&btnG=Search&hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1
>
> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=signal+to+noise+ratio&btnG=Search
>
> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=ground+bounce&btnG=Search
>
> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=phase+locked+loop&btnG=Search
>
> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=clock+recovery&btnG=Search
>
>>>There's a lot more than this, but IO isn't really my core experience.
>>>Hopefully this will give you a starting point.
>>>

>>I/O is my experience, but I'm not sure skybuck is worth helping, given
>>past history.
>

> Look at it this way, you not only helping me but anybody else interested in
> the same matter. A google will suffice to find thez answer =D
>
> In the name of many :D thx
>
> Bye,
> Skybuck ;)

I thought you were killfiled, but thunderbird reincarnated you.

If I wanted to provide tutorial for the ages I would
write a book, or at least a web page. All the information
is widely available in textbooks and on the web.

And making obnoxious comments while at the same time
asking for help isn't constructive

--
Del Cecchi
"This post is my own and doesnýt necessarily represent IBMýs positions,