From: Enric Ma�as on
http://spoilurpets.com/images/Dogzilla%20Dinosaur%20Dog%20Costume.JPG

--
Enric Ma�as [PowerPoint MVP]

From: Steve Rindsberg on
In article <ehr7ftmcJHA.1328(a)TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl>, Enric Ma�as wrote:
> http://spoilurpets.com/images/Dogzilla%20Dinosaur%20Dog%20Costume.JPG

Ooo, I wonder if those come in adult humanoid sizes?

==============================

From: Enric Ma�as on
> Ooo, I wonder if those come in adult humanoid sizes?

Yesssss...

http://images.google.es/images?um=1&hl=es&q=site%3Aimages.buycostumes.com+Dinosaur+adult

You're *very* lucky it is *very* late...

;-)

From: Echo S on
"Enric Ma�as" <enricxp(a)enlamadriguera.es> wrote in message
>> Ooo, I wonder if those come in adult humanoid sizes?
>
> Yesssss...
>
> http://images.google.es/images?um=1&hl=es&q=site%3Aimages.buycostumes.com+Dinosaur+adult

LOLOL! That one dinosaur costume for a kid looks just like the one for the
dog!

From: Peter Mac on
Done as you've said - but now I get "Powerpoint couldn't load the add-in"
when I fire up PPT