From: Steve Rindsberg on
In article <#8qLQMrcJHA.5748(a)TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl>, Enric Ma�as wrote:
> > Ooo, I wonder if those come in adult humanoid sizes?
>
> Yesssss...
>
> http://images.google.es/images?um=1&hl=es&q=site%3Aimages.buycostumes.com+Dinosaur+adult

O.
M.
G.

OK. When you visit Cincinnati, that's how you'll recognize me at the airport.

==============================
PPT Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.pptfaq.com/

PPTools add-ins for PowerPoint
http://www.pptools.com/

From: Steve Rindsberg on
> > http://images.google.es/images?um=1&hl=es&q=site%3Aimages.buycostumes.com+Dinosaur+adult
>
> LOLOL! That one dinosaur costume for a kid looks just like the one for the
> dog!

That's why I asked ... we got one of those for the grandson-in-loan in Tokyo.

==============================

From: Peter Mac on
YER BEAUTY!!!! Success at last! Last time I just deleted the 'Aware97'
line, but having deleted the whole OCRWARE file (?) I get a clean start on
PPT – and the simple OCR programme I use still works!
Many thanks Steve and to all others who contributed.

PS The canine dino suit is available in large human size – I'm wearing mine
now as a celebration!

From: Steve Rindsberg on
Yowzer !

And a good thing, too. I was all out of ideas and would've had to feed myself to the dinodawgs
if this hadn't worked.