First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
Help with 2007 Chart Layout
Hi, I can't figure out how to build the chart I'm hoping to create. I have data by: quarters, regions, $ and #. Q1 Americas $100 5 Q2 Americas $200 7 Q3 Americas $120 3 Q1 Asia $213 4 Q2 Asia $312 2 .... Q1 Europe ... Q2 Eroupe... .... I'd like to have on the X-axis: region, on the y-axis $ (col... 13 Nov 2009 13:18
Axis labeling
We have created a chart showing daily load for a given month. The bottom axis shows the days in the month (1-31). When we open the chart on one computer, all 31 labels show, which is what we want. When we open the file on another computer, only every 5 labels show, beginning with day 3. All the data is ther... 11 Nov 2009 09:01
2003 Excel Chart with zero data
I have a chart that shows the fiscal year. In the months that currently do not have data it is charting to a zero for the month. How can I get the chart not to show the next month's that have a zero for a value? The catch is that some months maybe zero and the months that do not have a value are currently em... 10 Nov 2009 23:03
graph creation from table using cells with links not possible
Hello, I have problem with MS Excel 2003. It´s impossible to create a graph from the table which is automatically fullfilled by the links to another sheet. I have to fullfill the table manually (numbers not links to them are physically in the cells) and only then I´m able to create the graph correctly. Is there... 10 Nov 2009 06:59
legend problem in mixed line-scatter graph Excel 2007
I have a mixed line-scatter chart with 4 line series (labeld 'A' to 'D') and 4 scatter series (labeled 'A mean' to 'D mean') which represent mean values of respective line series. A to C and respective mean series are linked to 1st Y-axis, D and D mean to 2nd Y-axis. I only want to show legend keys for line ser... 9 Nov 2009 15:32
Change Source Data in VBA
Hi, Please be aware that I have also posted this in the XL Programming group as I am not sure which is most appropriate. I have a chart set up (eg a simple bar chart) that I want to be able to update automatically using VBA. The source data will vary in quantity and I have no way of knowing in advance how ... 9 Nov 2009 09:59
Charting
Does anyone know how to create a stacked chart with clustered data? I have 5 products that have promotion and sales budgets. I would like to stack the promotion and sales budget and cluster the products for each year (8 total). Thanks ... 9 Nov 2009 09:59
Single Series Stacked Column - HELP
I am working late and frustrated. I need to construct a single series vertical stacked column to show a fundraising results for a special challenge with giving to 5 programs on our school website. I have tried for hours in excel 2007, searched online for templates. One answer said you can do it in 2003 with ... 4 Nov 2009 19:46
Stacked Column Chart with gaps!
Hi all Has anyone got any ideas how I can create a stacked chart but the next column starts from what what you expected rather than what you ended up on. To explain better say I have two targets (100 and 100 to make it easy) yes for the first target I only achieve 80. In one bar how do I show the 80 then a g... 4 Nov 2009 17:32
display a Calculated Item in Data Label
In a pivot chart I display two values and a calculated item "difference". I would like to display a third calculated item "%Diff" as a data label for difference. Right now I accomplish this by including %diff as a an item in the chart and change it from bar to a line chart type. Turn of the line and marker and j... 4 Nov 2009 10:51