First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
printing problems
I am trying to print 20 sets of a workbook containing 7 total sheets containing charts. Regarding of which printer I select, all HP but different models, or which workstation I use, with each subsequent set, the two cells across the bottom of each page become progressively squished on top of each other making ... 2 Dec 2009 09:52
chart legend changing when I use Select data
Hi there, I'm hoping this is a simple question. I have a line chart that I need to update regularly. However, I find that when I change the data, the labels for the chart (the legend) resets to "series 1, series 2" etc. I'm currently right-clicking on the chart and choosing "Select data" and then manually alte... 1 Dec 2009 13:55
How to change series plotting order without changing legend order?
My chart has four data series. They all plot as the same kind of line and they all plot against the same axes. Series 1 - 4 must be listed in the legend in that order top to bottom; however on the chart itself they must be superimposed on each other such that 4 is on the bottom and 1 plots on top - how do I fo... 1 Dec 2009 09:25
m2 behinde a number and I want to sum
5 m² 3 m² 7 m² 2 m² 2m² 12m² How can I get the sum without clearing the m2 in the field? ... 1 Dec 2009 10:32
SOS! how do I write a customized function to do multiple-value lookupin Excel 2007?
You posted in the Charting newsgroup. You may get better response in the Programming newsgroup!! LunaMoon;573052 Wrote: I have two regions in exact same places of sheet 1 and sheet 2, I want to find all cells in the region in sheet 1, with cell content equal to 0, and then add the numbers at the corresp... 1 Dec 2009 03:57
SOS! how do I write a customized function to do multiple-value lookup in Excel 2007?
I have two regions in exact same places of sheet 1 and sheet 2, I want to find all cells in the region in sheet 1, with cell content equal to 0, and then add the numbers at the corresponding locations in the region in sheet 2 up. For example, let's say in the region in sheet 1, there are multiple locations wh... 30 Nov 2009 22:32
Specialty charts
Where do I find the clip art to make charts using pictures, for example a dollar bill showing how one dollar of taxes paid are used in a city budget? ... 1 Dec 2009 09:25
Totals in the data table but not in the graph / chart
I am graphing data that consists of 4 parts and over 5 years. I'm using a stacked bar or an area chart and I do not want the totals to be charted. I do however, want the totals (both by the year and the 4 parts) or across the bottom and to the far right of the data table. I've chosen to have the data table u... 1 Dec 2009 20:42
scale a single series (divide each datapoint by X)
='sheet1'!$BT$63:$CA$63 I have single series in a group that has large values compared to the others contained in the same chart. I would like to scale this single series; divide each point by 10. Was looking for an array function to do this but couldn't figure it out. Thank you. ... 30 Nov 2009 11:23
Charts
Does anyone know of a service where I can pay a fee to have some excel data turned into charts? I dont need anything too fancy just a few scatter and bar charts to go with a presentation for school. ... 30 Nov 2009 09:10
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last