First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
Line and Bar on same chart
Any way to plot line data and bar data on the same chart? For example, chart showing fuel tank cumulative gallons plus showing individual fills as bars, both vs. date Date Fill Cumulative Jan 100 100 Mar 250 350 Jun 175 525 Thx Dave Office(Excel) 2003 I'll try this in H... 3 Dec 2009 10:22
can i edit only a selected range of data in an excel chart?
I perform a lot of tests that involve changing changing an element during the run and observing the effects over time and it would be extremely useful if I could create a trendline that covered only the desired range of data, rather than spanning the entire chart, without having to go in, find the data range an... 2 Dec 2009 16:43
Multi-Level Category Labels
I need help trying to get the check box for Multi-level category labels in an excel chart. I have it on one chart, saved it as a template, and then inserted the template into the same spreadsheet. Reslected the new data but it will not give me back the check box option for Multi-Level Category Labels for the ... 3 Dec 2009 20:31
Adding data labels to bubble charts
Hi all I have created a bubble chart using the following data: Region Pax Net T'over PPP WEU 2,767 2,208,782 507 NEU 726 855,592 296 EEU 733 787,839 315 BKN 743 719,743 299 Problem is if I create the report just using the data then it labels all of the bubbles as "series 1". When I use all of the data in... 2 Dec 2009 12:08
How can I work out percentages of a particular column?
Hi I have 1160 rows of client information listing the addresses and country. The last column is the country and what I would like to do is to show a graph that calculates how many times a country is listed in the column and then work out the percentage of it's use. For example, assuming it was 100 clients an... 2 Dec 2009 11:00
How to change series plotting order without changing legend or
Bernard, the popup menu doesn't have a 'Select Series' choice. It does have a 'Source data' choice but that doesn't have the functionality you describe. I recall earlier trying what you've described, where you can select a series and click the up and down arrows, just can't remember at the moment how I got th... 2 Dec 2009 15:33
data comparison
I have a sheet with a list of part numbers and the time it takes to make each part. On another sheet, I have a list of part numbers with the quanity due and and due date. I am trying to find out a way to calculate the total hours need to make all parts in a given week, month, quarter, etc... ... 2 Dec 2009 04:21
Charting Question
Jon, In your example you said that: =IF(<condition>=0,NA(),<formula>) will cause Excel to interpolate a line across where the chart gap would have been. This is good functionality, but if I want to have Excel instead actually leave the gap between two markers and NOT interpolate the line, how do I do this. ... 2 Dec 2009 00:00
Solver not working
I have 4 cells that Solver is supposed to change to minimize the value of one target cell, where the target cell sums a bunch of rows that have changed values depending on the 4 aforementioned cells. Whether I click min or max in solver, it says it solves the equation fully but the results do not change for min o... 9 Dec 2009 00:10
Show decreases and increases
I want to show price increases and price cuts of my competitors by year in a stacked column. For example, company A increased 5% in 2005, 6% in 2006 & took a price cut of 4% in 2007. Is it possible to show the +5, +6, and then -4 all in one column, with each change showing? I was thinking of just trying a ... 1 Dec 2009 17:19