First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
I am not able to see charts created in excel 2003 in excel 2007
I am not able to see charts created in excel 2003 in excel 2007 I was able to se them till last week and now I am not able to see. It shows just blank pages ... 30 Nov 2009 20:19
Bevel Edges
I have a spreadsheet with three worksheets. On each worksheet is a stacked bar chart. I have beveled edges on two of the charts but beveled edges cannot be applied to the third chart. I have Excel 2007 with service pack 2 and all recent patches. This chart is four rows with about 12-15 columns. Not all the colu... 30 Nov 2009 06:58
no data printed in chart with more than 2709 data points
when i try to print a chart that contains more than 2709 data points i get a complete chart only no lines to connect my data points. the points are displayed if i have them enabled, i have tried printing to pdf, and several printers. the problem only shows up with 2710 data points or more ... 17 Nov 2009 17:28
How to bring data labels in front of objects
How can I bring data labels in front of objects in a graph? Any help would be appreciated! ... 20 Nov 2009 13:28
Category Labels in Radar chart
How can I change just 1 of the category labels of a radar chart - just make one of the categories bold to stand out. I can only highlight all of them. 2003 version. ... 17 Nov 2009 14:04
Multiple independent x axis
Hi there! I would like to create a chart on excel which has a single y axis BUT multiple x axis. The thing is, each x axis has a different scale because they symbolize different things! ...is there a way i can do this? Perhaps i can merge different charts together? Thanks. EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal ... 16 Nov 2009 18:04
Showing Totals in a Data Table on a 100% Stacked Chart?
Does anyone know how to show totals in the data table for a 100% stacked chart? EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Windows Forms .NET DataGrid ComboBox Columns And Custom Row Coloring http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/65fa582e-e15c-48d1-a641-dfdad4ea0b4a/windows-forms-net-datagr.aspx ... 16 Nov 2009 20:18
Horizontally banded chart background
A chart background with colored bands to indicate standard deviations -- George ... 16 Nov 2009 12:25
My charts disappear when I save to PDF
I'm trying to save an excel file as PDF. My print area covers some charts, however when I save the PDF the charts disappear. This seems only to be a problem with converting to PDF - if I print the file the charts appear as normal. How can I make the charts appear in the PDF? ... 20 Nov 2009 05:41
Leableing of Scatter Plots
use the below link and download the software "Download the XY Chart Labeler 7.0.12" and folow the instructions given in "Getting Started" "This instructions document". It's free and even i had the same problem and it got solved. Regards, Karthik.D Chad Cameron wrote: Scatter Point chart labels are mi... 16 Nov 2009 01:28