First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
Scatter Point chart labels are missing
Hi All, My subject doesn't quite cover it all, here is a rundown. I have a fairly large spreadsheet. +/- 100 tabs. 1 tab is my data, then 4 tabs of graphs, repeated somewhere around 20-25 times. One of my graphs is a scatter point chart. For the longest time the chart worked great. Then all of a sudden ... 16 Nov 2009 00:23
Graphing calender chart with combined relative amounts for each date
Hi there, I would like to know if it is possible to let excel draw a graph with on the x-axis dates and on the y-axis the corresponding relative changes in account balance. In my case it is possible that there are multiple account changes on an individual date but also there are dates without changes which are... 13 Nov 2009 09:56
Balance Points in Excel Charts
Hi. I regularly produce stacked bar charts to show ranges of opinions (e.g. very poor, poor, acceptable, good and very good quality). In these charts I often manually add a drawing shape to show a 'balance point' (like a see-saw) - to show how opinions differ between different groups of people. I would... 13 Nov 2009 05:32
How do I disable automatic chart creation in Excel?
When using the insert chart buttons, specifically XY scatter, Excel automatically plots my entire dataset. I do not want this to happen with large datasets b/c I need to manually delete all the entires. Is there a way to prevent excel from automatically plotting the entire data set and instead let me define t... 12 Nov 2009 18:32
Pie Chart with automatic "All Other" group
Hi there, I have a long list of "accounts" that have a dollar value next to them. I would like to get the top accounts by dollar to show up individually in a pie chart but have a group encompassing the remainder of smaller accounts, so the total pie value is summation of the entire set of accounts' values. Same ... 12 Nov 2009 18:32
Why is the chart data wrong when I hover over it in Excel 2007
I have SP2 installed and am seeing the same problem. It happens when I set the Min and Max axis scaling. I have a file that demonstrates the problem, if someone would like to take a look. "Mike Middleton" wrote: spearl - "Hover" values are correct for me for both Line and XY Scatter chart types ... 12 Nov 2009 15:09
Chart Disappears
I have recently been using a new installation of Microsoft Excel 2007, which is up to date with updates/patches/service packs. Anytime I create a chart within a sheet, next to the data, I have no issues seeing it. However, when I move this chart to a new sheet, it disappears! I can't see the chart at all. ... 16 Nov 2009 21:24
Excel Chart Lines
I had 2003 and recenlty upgraded to 2007. I have a chart that the lines on the Y axis are all scrunched together to practicly make 1 bar instead of the 4 that should be see. I think it's possibly formatting... EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Using the Intercepting Filter Pattern to create a ... 11 Nov 2009 19:08
How do I write text on a bar chart using VBA
I have a worksheet with various bar charts. I want to write text inside the bar but cannot figure out the correct control name to modify the text. Any help is appreciated ... 11 Nov 2009 13:31
copying chart to location within same workbook
I have created a chart that I wish to use as a template for many other charts in the same workbook. I copy it by right-clicking on the tab, 'name of chart' sheet, select 'move or copy', tick the 'create a copy' box and okay. I have done this hundreds of times in Excel over the last year, but now I get the messa... 11 Nov 2009 22:31