First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
How do I add category labels in a chart but keep series separate?
I'm trying to add axis labels to a bar chart but can't seem to do it unless I link my series together. If I do this then I can't put separate error bars on each bar. This is driving me crazy and any help would be great. Thanks!!! ... 7 Dec 2009 16:16
Crop excel charts
Simple solution is to paste the chart into a blank Word document formated to be 2003 compatable, you can then crop it, and copy and paste it where ever you want. You need to format the document first otherwise when you reformat it makes a mess of the chart. Dont use the paste as picture option others might suggest i... 7 Dec 2009 09:35
Horizontal Error Bars in Excel 2007
I have tried these instructions and Jon Peltier's forum and still cannot add X-error bars. I have an X-Y scatter plot, and when I add error bars it is only vertical. If I click on my series with the error bar modeless dialog box on the screen, I can only click on the vertical error bars. how can I click on (... 6 Dec 2009 18:23
standard deviation
I am making a simple bar graph with two data sets that I want to compare. I want to have the error bars represent the SD rather than % or something else. All I can get it to do is put the same bars on both data sets, which is not correct. I have calculate the SD and know that it is not the same for both sets... 6 Dec 2009 10:37
below is from visifire help doc
Why does X axis become another data series?
Take the following data to use with Chart Wizard to get a chart: Distance height 0 5 5 4 8 3 9 6 12 7 13 8 If I highlight all data including column titles, the chart wizard produces both columns as Series, whereas I want Distance column to be X axis values. Wh... 4 Dec 2009 12:54
How can I reset the default pie chart label "Other" to "Equity"?
I show Cash, Equities, and Fixed Income in the large pie to the left. The equity slice is further split into large, medium, and small. The problem is that the Equity slice gets relabeled as "Other". When I manuallly change it back to Equity, I lose the ability to link to any new data...so I can't use the pie... 3 Dec 2009 16:01
Appending Pairs of Column Data!
Hi Everyone, Say I have pairs of columns as follows: A B C D E F Mrr1 acf2 Mrr1 WPP1 acf1 WPP1 Mrr1 WPP2 acf2 WPP1 acf3 WPP1 acf1 WPP2 acf2 WPP2 acf3 WPP2 Contents are dynamic in length, and I want in a separate sheet to create single pair of columns where contents of all contents a... 3 Dec 2009 10:22
Delete Name Box!
I know how to create a Name Box for a range, but how do you delete it?! It is like I forgot it is done! ... 3 Dec 2009 16:01
"Dynamic" Legends
I have a chart that has a series that simply illustrates the geometric mean (as a flat line) spanning the seven days of a given month with the highest 7-day moving geometric mean. (So if the max 7-day geomean were on day 7, the series has the value of that geomean showing from day 1 through day 7... when a hig... 3 Dec 2009 01:37