From: Ted Perlman on
<I do most of my recording Sunday mornings, after my wife and kid leave to
go to church >

YOU need to go with them as well. After going thru our car accident last
month, I realize WE ALL need to go to Church.

We are truly a bunch of lost souls who ALL need help. Especially Dan Bonow
:-)

--
Regards,

Ted Perlman
www.tedperlman.com
www.myspace.com/tedperlman
www.facebook.com/ted.perlman

From: Here In Oregon on

"Ted Perlman" > YOU need to go with them as well. After going thru our car
accident last month, I realize WE ALL need to go to Church.

I see you read my posts over at the coffeehouse. You know years ago there
was a rumor that was certifiably verified that you allowed pseudonyms on
your Ted Perlman forum.

Okay I will come out of the closet, my real name is Theodore (Ted) Pearlman
but with an *A* and I never wanted anyone to make the mistake of what each
of us were saying so I let you have your real name because I was a Christian
back then as I am now.

You sure looked cute in the movie "I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry" but
Biel was way hotter. I hope you got to meet her. Don't tell your beautiful
and talented wife Peggi I said that and you by the way married way up. ;-)

Anyway, I am glad you have come around and no thanks are needed with me
helping you all of these years (and sometimes subliminally) to become so
loveable now.

Your friend,

Theodore (Ted) (the other one) Pearlman (with an A)

P.S. So before I let you go just now. I have a question to ask you? How do
you know that people who are using their real name are who they say they
are? Couldn't anyone be anybody or a nobody? I am actually your guardian
angel Teddy bear. I don't exist in this world like you do. I will explain
later even if it takes a part of all eternity.

From: "Theodore (Ted) Pearlman (with an A)" Theodore Pearlman on

"Here In Oregon" <HIO(a)nospam.net> wrote in message

> "Ted Perlman" > YOU need to go with them as well. After going thru our car
> accident last month, I realize WE ALL need to go to Church.
>
> I see you read my posts over at the coffeehouse. You know years ago there
> was a rumor that was certifiably verified that you allowed pseudonyms on
> your Ted Perlman forum.
>
> Okay I will come out of the closet, my real name is Theodore (Ted)
> Pearlman but with an *A* and I never wanted anyone to make the mistake of
> what each of us were saying so I let you have your real name because I was
> a Christian back then as I am now.
>
> You sure looked cute in the movie "I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry" but
> Biel was way hotter. I hope you got to meet her. Don't tell your
> beautiful and talented wife Peggi I said that and you by the way married
> way up. ;-)
>
> Anyway, I am glad you have come around and no thanks are needed with me
> helping you all of these years (and sometimes subliminally) to become so
> loveable now.
>
> Your friend,
>
> Theodore (Ted) (the other one) Pearlman (with an A)
>
> P.S. So before I let you go just now. I have a question to ask you? How
> do you know that people who are using their real name are who they say
> they are? Couldn't anyone be anybody or a nobody? I am actually your
> guardian angel Teddy bear. I don't exist in this world like you do. I
> will explain later even if it takes a part of all eternity.

So Ted can see this.

From: "Dave "Mod Bod" Modisette" on
Glennbo wrote:
> In news:hg964u$64o$1(a)news.eternal-september.org the killer robot "Ted
> Perlman" <ted(a)tedperlman.com> grabbed the controls of the spaceship
> cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
>> <I do most of my recording Sunday mornings, after my wife and kid
>> leave to go to church >
>>
>> YOU need to go with them as well. After going thru our car accident
>> last month, I realize WE ALL need to go to Church.
>>
>> We are truly a bunch of lost souls who ALL need help. Especially Dan
>> Bonow
>> :-)
>
> Hehe, my wife plays keys there, and my son is the sound engineer. I
> wouldn't have anybody to sit with, so I stay home and record. Well, that's
> my excuse anyway. ;)

You should be up there playing. It's a blast. Best audience you'll
ever play for.

--
Dave "Mod Bod" Modisette

http://www.gatortraks.com/forum
http://www.gatortraks.com
From: "Dave "Mod Bod" Modisette" on
Glennbo wrote:
> In news:4b283b34$0$4883$9a6e19ea(a)unlimited.newshosting.com the killer
> robot "Dave \"Mod Bod\" Modisette" <dmodisette(a)gatortraks.com> grabbed
> the controls of the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these
> buttons...

>>> Hehe, my wife plays keys there, and my son is the sound engineer. I
>>> wouldn't have anybody to sit with, so I stay home and record. Well,
>>> that's my excuse anyway. ;)
>>>
>> You should be up there playing. It's a blast. Best audience you'll
>> ever play for.
>
> Hehe, I'd be trying to get 'em to do black gospel music.
>
> Sell that digital pipe organ and get a Hammond with a Leslie!!! ;)

See... you're already getting a vision. Step out by faith and lead
those children to the promised land of goooooood funky music. ;)