First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I GOT $2500 FROM PAYPAL....
I GOT $2500 FROM PAYPAL At http://2050videos.co.cc i have hidden the PayPal Form link in an image. in that website On Top Side Above search box , click on image and enter your PayPal id And Your name. ... 3 Aug 2010 09:12
THANKS GOD! I GOT $2000 FROM PAYPAL....
THANKS GOD! I GOT $2000 FROM PAYPAL At http://1023setvideos.co.cc I have hidden the PayPal Form link in an image. in that website On Top Side Above search box ,click on image and enter your PayPal id And Your name. ... 2 Aug 2010 12:31
ROMmability
ROMmability refers to the ability to place the stuff needed by a computer system that must reside in memory - e.g. instructions, data, page tables - in ROM, read-only memory. = Hard ROMming vs. Soft ROMming = ROMmability might originally have referred to *hard* *ROMming* - truly having a read only memory. ... 4 Aug 2010 12:29
TLBs which cache invalid (not present) entries
Anyone know of architectures where the TLB caches not-present page table entries (as well as present ones)? The issue arises when a page fault is taken. AIUI some CPUs require even a not-present TLB entry to be invalidated whereas others, sensibly, simply avoid caching not- present entries. The Berkeley course C... 8 Aug 2010 16:42
100% free dell laptaps offerd by dell and Vodafone companies.
great offer….free dell laptops …no need money, no need shipping charges…absolutely free… i have hidden the full details in an ” BIG IMAGE” at the”Top Of My Blog.” click that ” big image” and get dell laptap 100% free… my blog is http://humanresearch.tk/ ... 31 Jul 2010 02:09
Effects of Memory Latency and Bandwidth on Supercomputer,Application
In article <rcl8i7-aco.ln1(a)ntp.tmsw.no>, Terje Mathisen <"terje.mathisen at tmsw.no"> wrote: Bakul Shah wrote: On 7/29/10 12:57 AM, Terje Mathisen wrote: (Skipping/delaying the checksum test would mean depending upon the end node to detect the error.) BTW, is anyone doing this? Maybe in or... 30 Jul 2010 15:11
DRAM Devices and Systems: A JEDEC-Sponsored Educational Event
http://www.jedec.org/events-meetings/memory-strategies-san-jose-oct-2010/dram-devices-systems I'll be hosting a 2-day tutorial on DRAM Devices and Systems in San Jose on Oct 6-7. We've set forth an ambitious agenda where I'll try to do a brain dump of a few things I've learned in the past few years. Please joi... 29 Jul 2010 16:17
Changing the color of objects/primitives only ? (flatshading...) (Re-using verteces, is user supplied data considered "state" aswell ?)
Am Thu, 29 Jul 2010 11:47:59 +0200 schrieb "Skybuck Flying" <IntoTheFuture(a)hotmail.com>: It's is often said that opengl is a big state machine. Yes. It's been defined that way. The question is does this extend/apply to user provided data as well, like verteces for example ?!? If those vertices are ... 29 Jul 2010 06:23
Changing the color of objects/primitives only ? (flat shading...) (Re-using verteces, is user supplied data considered "state" as well ?)
It's is often said that opengl is a big state machine. The question is does this extend/apply to user provided data as well, like verteces for example ?!? If so then in theorie the following should work: // rendering loop: while true do begin glClear; // perhaps... clear could be skipped as well. ... 29 Jul 2010 06:23
Picture of Bosch FGS-4000 ?
Hello, I would like to see a picture of a Bosch FGS-4000. Google has none ? ;) :) Can somebody make a picture of such a system and upload it somewhere so I can see it... thanks in advance ! ;) :) Bye, Skybuck ;) =D ... 29 Jul 2010 04:14
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12