From: Slyfer on
@JoeLabview
I think muks asked about Conditional Disable structure, not the "Diagram disable structure", like your example.
I never used the conditional disable but I think it's used at project level in this way:1) you can define some "parameters" in the project property windows.2) place the structure and add conditions: you will see the new paramenters.
The use is at project level, so you can have 1 VI but 2 different project (not only difference with the default paramenters CPU, OS, TARGET_TYPE, but also other custom paramenters defined like "_standaloneBuild", one project set it to TRUE, and another project set it to FALSE, so you get the point.
From: muks on
Thanx slyfer but still can you point me to an example?
From: MikeS81 on
Hi muks,
did you use the example finder? You can search for "conditional disable structure".
Mike
From: JoeLabView on
Slyfer wrote:

@JoeLabview
I think muks asked about Conditional Disable structure, not the "Diagram disable structure", like your example.

Oops ...  you're right.. :o

Been reading too many posts lately  (best excuse I could come up with this early in the morning)  ;)

From: muks on
No problem joe.You can still post that code for 8.0 please