From: mathan on
Here we go.........

disableExample.vi:
http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/344445/1/disableExample.vi
From: muks on
Thanx mathan.Tossed u a five :smileyvery-happy:
From: mathan on
Thanx dear muks,
You helped(starred) me in lot of cases especially today. It's my pleasure to help you all.
Thanks,
Mathan
From: muks on
I always wire a true/false constant to a normal case structure for debugging sake. Is conditional disable structure any different?
From: dan_u on
You're mixing up conditional disable structure and diagram disable structure. AFAIK, the diagram disable structure and a case structure with a T/F constant is equivalent (in both cases, the code in the disabled case isn't compiled).As mentioned in the earlier replies, conditional disable structures have a different purpose (e.g. run code depending on OS type).Daniel