From: doug on

Dr. Henri Wilson wrote:

> On Sat, 6 Dec 2008 13:04:23 -0800 (PST), PD <TheDraperFamily(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>It's worth noting that Spaceman has decided to snap out of it and has
>>turned his attention to other pointless pursuits.
>>NoEinstein has petered off to a few random posts on the weekend, no
>>longer able to muster the lung power to puff himself up anymore.
>>Strich9 and his several aliases seemed to have finally stopped
>>chattering.
>>Brian Jones gave a brief gasp and announced he was quitting.
>>ahahahanson is tired of hyenish cackling.
>>Louis Savain no longer has the strength to tell people to pack it for
>>months.
>>Gerald O'Barr has finally shut up.
>>Lester Zick has decided not to dress up anymore.
>>Andre Michaud is sniffing less and less, and can still be heard over
>>Marcel Luttgens.
>>And there are a few others that seem to have faded away.
>>
>>"Henri Wilson" and Ken Seto still persist in their attention-mongering
>>ways, and so their physical health must be fine even if their mental
>>health has deteriorated.
>

> Since Einstein's silly theory has been refuted 1000s of times here,

However none of those attempts were successful. Ralph has been reduced
to lying and then to making a fake poster to support him.

there is
> little point in continuing since the opposition is so pathetically weak.

Yes, the opposition to relativity is pathetically weak. Ralph can only
lie and bluster.

One

From: PD on
On Dec 11, 6:50 pm, hw@..(Dr. Henri Wilson) wrote:
> On Sat, 6 Dec 2008 13:04:23 -0800 (PST), PD <TheDraperFam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> >It's worth noting that Spaceman has decided to snap out of it and has
> >turned his attention to other pointless pursuits.
> >NoEinstein has petered off to a few random posts on the weekend, no
> >longer able to muster the lung power to puff himself up anymore.
> >Strich9 and his several aliases seemed to have finally stopped
> >chattering.
> >Brian Jones gave a brief gasp and announced he was quitting.
> >ahahahanson is tired of hyenish cackling.
> >Louis Savain no longer has the strength to tell people to pack it for
> >months.
> >Gerald O'Barr has finally shut up.
> >Lester Zick has decided not to dress up anymore.
> >Andre Michaud is sniffing less and less, and can still be heard over
> >Marcel Luttgens.
> >And there are a few others that seem to have faded away.
>
> >"Henri Wilson" and Ken Seto still persist in their attention-mongering
> >ways, and so their physical health must be fine even if their mental
> >health has deteriorated.
>
> Since Einstein's silly theory has been refuted 1000s of times here, there is
> little point in continuing since the opposition is so pathetically weak. One
> can't even have a decent argument any more.

I don't believe the theory *has* been refuted. There certainly have
been a number of people who find the theory confusing and have posed
puzzles to help clarify it -- that is not a refutation. There are
certainly people who have found it simply incredulous and refuse to
believe the experimental results in support of it -- that is not a
refutation. There are certainly people who have some half-baked
notions about alternative explanations, albeit without much in the way
of concrete calculations -- that is not a refutation. There are
certainly people who have made statements that they erroneously
attribute to relativity, possibly due to a comic-book exposure to
relativity -- that is not a refutation.

A refutation of relativity would be reproducible experimental evidence
in direct contradiction with the predictions of relativity. To date,
nothing of that sort has been provided, and nothing else will suffice.

> I continue on just for the laughs....watching relativists wriggle, squirm and
> snip the difficult parts is highly amusing... as well as reassuring.
> I'm also doing another PhD, on brain damage and halucinatory behavior caused by
> acute indoctrination.

Oh, yes, of course you are. Do let us know from where you've
matriculated with the degree.

From: Dr. Henri Wilson on
On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 19:24:47 -0800 (PST), PD <TheDraperFamily(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>On Dec 11, 6:50�pm, hw@..(Dr. Henri Wilson) wrote:
>> On Sat, 6 Dec 2008 13:04:23 -0800 (PST), PD <TheDraperFam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>> >It's worth noting that Spaceman has decided to snap out of it and has

>> >"Henri Wilson" and Ken Seto still persist in their attention-mongering
>> >ways, and so their physical health must be fine even if their mental
>> >health has deteriorated.
>>
>> Since Einstein's silly theory has been refuted 1000s of times here, there is
>> little point in continuing since the opposition is so pathetically weak. One
>> can't even have a decent argument any more.
>
>I don't believe the theory *has* been refuted. There certainly have
>been a number of people who find the theory confusing and have posed
>puzzles to help clarify it -- that is not a refutation. There are
>certainly people who have found it simply incredulous and refuse to
>believe the experimental results in support of it -- that is not a
>refutation. There are certainly people who have some half-baked
>notions about alternative explanations, albeit without much in the way
>of concrete calculations -- that is not a refutation. There are
>certainly people who have made statements that they erroneously
>attribute to relativity, possibly due to a comic-book exposure to
>relativity -- that is not a refutation.
>
>A refutation of relativity would be reproducible experimental evidence
>in direct contradiction with the predictions of relativity. To date,
>nothing of that sort has been provided, and nothing else will suffice.

There is plenty.... and it is obvious. You are too blind to see it.

From: PD on
On Dec 12, 3:54 am, hw@..(Dr. Henri Wilson) wrote:
> On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 19:24:47 -0800 (PST), PD <TheDraperFam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Since Einstein's silly theory has been refuted 1000s of times here, there is
> >> little point in continuing since the opposition is so pathetically weak. One
> >> can't even have a decent argument any more.
>
> >I don't believe the theory *has* been refuted. There certainly have
> >been a number of people who find the theory confusing and have posed
> >puzzles to help clarify it -- that is not a refutation. There are
> >certainly people who have found it simply incredulous and refuse to
> >believe the experimental results in support of it -- that is not a
> >refutation. There are certainly people who have some half-baked
> >notions about alternative explanations, albeit without much in the way
> >of concrete calculations -- that is not a refutation. There are
> >certainly people who have made statements that they erroneously
> >attribute to relativity, possibly due to a comic-book exposure to
> >relativity -- that is not a refutation.
>
> >A refutation of relativity would be reproducible experimental evidence
> >in direct contradiction with the predictions of relativity. To date,
> >nothing of that sort has been provided, and nothing else will suffice.
>
> There is plenty.... and it is obvious. You are too blind to see it.

Just one example, please. One.

From: bjones on
On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 12:43:57 -0800 (PST),
PD <TheDraperFamily(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>For record, the statement above "b jones is a crank", appears nowhere
>in any post I've made on this thread. Therefore you've either made a
>mistake in quoting it in this attribution style, or you are lying
>about what I said.
>
>PD

Hmmm...I've known some pretty dumb people, but it seems
that you take the cake.

Apparently, you actually believe that a thread entitled
"Cranks on the endangered species list" and containing
a list with my name does not say

"b jones is a crank"

Are you or are you not saying that?

If you are, then, for the record, I need to again point out the fact
that you have presented zero evidence of this damaging charge.

And if you are not, then, I am both surprised and pleased.

/bjones/