From: Dr. Henri Wilson on
On Tue, 9 Dec 2008 23:18:39 -0800 (PST), Koobee Wublee
<koobee.wublee(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>On Dec 9, 9:07 am, GSS <gurcharn_san...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>> On Dec 9, 2:58 am, Tom Roberts wrote:
>
>> > The problem around here is that all too many people unfamiliar with

>> This is either your misunderstanding or wrong belief that people with
>> dissenting viewpoint don't understand the relevant theory or are
>> ignorant of the relevant information. Just for a typical example
>> consider Bryan G. Wallace.
>>
>> http://www.ekkehard-friebe.de/wallace.htm
>
>Professor Roberts had already accepted Wallace�s ballistic hypothesis
>of light as a valid explanation in the null results of the MMX.
>However, the ballistic theory of light does not satisfy the
>electromagnetic theory. <shrug>

It does.
Photons are vibrating particles.
Simple isn't it?

>> Now you are bound to pronounce all of the above 'dissenting opinions'
>> as impossible, simply because of your 'unquestioning faith' in
>> Relativity. Will you like to have a broad general discussions on these
>> dissenting opinions?
>
>Do expect the tail between his legs on these good points. The priests
>of SR and GR will retreat when confronted with strong oppositions that
>they have no counter arguments. Only when real crack pots do show up,
>they will have a brief moment of triumph over the likes with
>intelligence of amoebas. One example is Androcles. They can bounce
>that nitwit all day long like a tennis ball, but when serious scholars
>like yourself do show up, they tend to place their rotten tails
>between their legs and run for the nearest cover. Ahahaha...

Henri Wilson. ASTC,BSc,DSc(T)

www.users.bigpond.com/hewn/index.htm.

From: doug on

Dr. Henri Wilson wrote:

> On Tue, 9 Dec 2008 23:18:39 -0800 (PST), Koobee Wublee
> <koobee.wublee(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>>>This is either your misunderstanding or wrong belief that people with
>>>dissenting viewpoint don't understand the relevant theory or are
>>>ignorant of the relevant information. Just for a typical example
>>>consider Bryan G. Wallace.
>>>
>>>http://www.ekkehard-friebe.de/wallace.htm
>>
>>Professor Roberts had already accepted Wallace�s ballistic hypothesis
>>of light as a valid explanation in the null results of the MMX.
>>However, the ballistic theory of light does not satisfy the
>>electromagnetic theory. <shrug>
>

> It does.
> Photons are vibrating particles.
> Simple isn't it?

Yes, your view is simple. Wrong but simple.

From: Dr. Henri Wilson on
On Sat, 6 Dec 2008 13:04:23 -0800 (PST), PD <TheDraperFamily(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>It's worth noting that Spaceman has decided to snap out of it and has
>turned his attention to other pointless pursuits.
>NoEinstein has petered off to a few random posts on the weekend, no
>longer able to muster the lung power to puff himself up anymore.
>Strich9 and his several aliases seemed to have finally stopped
>chattering.
>Brian Jones gave a brief gasp and announced he was quitting.
>ahahahanson is tired of hyenish cackling.
>Louis Savain no longer has the strength to tell people to pack it for
>months.
>Gerald O'Barr has finally shut up.
>Lester Zick has decided not to dress up anymore.
>Andre Michaud is sniffing less and less, and can still be heard over
>Marcel Luttgens.
>And there are a few others that seem to have faded away.
>
>"Henri Wilson" and Ken Seto still persist in their attention-mongering
>ways, and so their physical health must be fine even if their mental
>health has deteriorated.

Since Einstein's silly theory has been refuted 1000s of times here, there is
little point in continuing since the opposition is so pathetically weak. One
can't even have a decent argument any more.

I continue on just for the laughs....watching relativists wriggle, squirm and
snip the difficult parts is highly amusing... as well as reassuring.
I'm also doing another PhD, on brain damage and halucinatory behavior caused by
acute indoctrination.

From: Eric Gisse on
On Dec 11, 3:50 pm, hw@..(Dr. Henri Wilson) wrote:
> On Sat, 6 Dec 2008 13:04:23 -0800 (PST), PD <TheDraperFam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> >It's worth noting that Spaceman has decided to snap out of it and has
> >turned his attention to other pointless pursuits.
> >NoEinstein has petered off to a few random posts on the weekend, no
> >longer able to muster the lung power to puff himself up anymore.
> >Strich9 and his several aliases seemed to have finally stopped
> >chattering.
> >Brian Jones gave a brief gasp and announced he was quitting.
> >ahahahanson is tired of hyenish cackling.
> >Louis Savain no longer has the strength to tell people to pack it for
> >months.
> >Gerald O'Barr has finally shut up.
> >Lester Zick has decided not to dress up anymore.
> >Andre Michaud is sniffing less and less, and can still be heard over
> >Marcel Luttgens.
> >And there are a few others that seem to have faded away.
>
> >"Henri Wilson" and Ken Seto still persist in their attention-mongering
> >ways, and so their physical health must be fine even if their mental
> >health has deteriorated.
>
> Since Einstein's silly theory has been refuted 1000s of times here, there is
> little point in continuing since the opposition is so pathetically weak. One
> can't even have a decent argument any more.

And yet amazingly, not one of these "1000s of times" can be expressed
without the claimant looking stupid.

> I continue on just for the laughs....watching relativists wriggle, squirm and
> snip the difficult parts is highly amusing... as well as reassuring.
> I'm also doing another PhD, on brain damage and halucinatory behavior caused by
> acute indoctrination.

You need to have at least one PhD to do "another".

From: doug on

Eric Gisse wrote:

> On Dec 11, 3:50 pm, hw@..(Dr. Henri Wilson) wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 6 Dec 2008 13:04:23 -0800 (PST), PD <TheDraperFam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>It's worth noting that Spaceman has decided to snap out of it and has
>>>turned his attention to other pointless pursuits.
>>>NoEinstein has petered off to a few random posts on the weekend, no
>>>longer able to muster the lung power to puff himself up anymore.
>>>Strich9 and his several aliases seemed to have finally stopped
>>>chattering.
>>>Brian Jones gave a brief gasp and announced he was quitting.
>>>ahahahanson is tired of hyenish cackling.
>>>Louis Savain no longer has the strength to tell people to pack it for
>>>months.
>>>Gerald O'Barr has finally shut up.
>>>Lester Zick has decided not to dress up anymore.
>>>Andre Michaud is sniffing less and less, and can still be heard over
>>>Marcel Luttgens.
>>>And there are a few others that seem to have faded away.
>>
>>>"Henri Wilson" and Ken Seto still persist in their attention-mongering
>>>ways, and so their physical health must be fine even if their mental
>>>health has deteriorated.
>>
>>Since Einstein's silly theory has been refuted 1000s of times here, there is
>>little point in continuing since the opposition is so pathetically weak. One
>>can't even have a decent argument any more.
>

> And yet amazingly, not one of these "1000s of times" can be expressed
> without the claimant looking stupid.
>

>>I continue on just for the laughs....watching relativists wriggle, squirm and
>>snip the difficult parts is highly amusing... as well as reassuring.
>>I'm also doing another PhD, on brain damage and halucinatory behavior caused by
>>acute indoctrination.
>

> You need to have at least one PhD to do "another".

He gave up on the first one and is trying again. For the first
one, they just took his $10 and did not send him the diploma.