First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
My attempt to break Rijndael (SAT-attack)
Hi, I did some research on breaking Rijndael. I converted the Rijndael algorithm into a SAT-instance. Then I added the 1-literal clauses of the plaintext and the key. Then I ran my favorite SAT-solver on this instance, and the result was the correct encryption of the plaintext with the given key. Now what more ... 1 Mar 2007 15:15
help needed
Hi, I am new in cryptoanalysis. I have this problem and I am hoping someone can help me solve it. I have been working on it for a while but with no success. I tried looking at frequency analysis but it din't help. I tried using Secret Code Breaker but again with no success. So if someone out there enjoys this so... 20 Feb 2007 20:37
Large prime for easily finding discreet logs
What's the best way to construct a large prime (plus a generator) so that it is easy to find discreet logs? If you were trying to backdoor a DLP-based system by choosing the wrong prime, how would you go about choosing it? Thanks, -- Peter Fairbrother ... 26 Feb 2007 08:08
what is probability to create two equal hashes for md5 algorithm
Hi * I have a question. There is few doesns of __terabytes__ of data. I need to split this data to blocks of fixed size. Than I need to calculate a sha1 hash for each block and store it. The question is which minimal size of block I have to choose to minimize the probability of existence of two equal hashes? Wha... 10 Dec 2006 16:38
cracking DES ciphertext with known plaintext using custom character set.
i wrote this program http://www.thesmith.ca/weiss/files/dcrack.rar as experiment, i don't know if code existed like it before or if anyone here cares to look. it bit-ors key schedules against others to create new ones rather than create them separetely in call to str_to_key()/des_set_key() for brute force attack... 6 Nov 2006 05:32
encrypt in c# and decrypt in c++
i am having a very tough time figuring out how to encrypt something in c# and then decrypt it in c++ using cryptography (and vice versa). i am at a lose. there seems to be no corralation between the old api and the new .net implementation. any help will be appreciated. any example of even the simplist encrypti... 3 Oct 2006 22:28
What data is encoded?
M.peg biss key finder
Not sure if this is the group to ask but. Anyone know how effective bruteforce is when attempting to find the keys. Simply i want to watch a sat feed encrypted with biss. Cheers ... 1 Oct 2006 10:54
Salsa20 hashing
I've been playing a bit with the thought of building a hash out of Salsa20, for applications that already use it and don't want another primitive... Does anyone see an obvious problem with this particular mode of turning Salsa20 (or any other one-way function where the input size equals the output size) into a c... 29 Sep 2006 04:18
How long to trust 3DES
Numerous applications continue to use 3DES (For discussion purposes, think of three key triple DES, CBC, protecting files in the 5-10Gb range) to protect valuable information. In some cases information is being encrypted today that must remain secure for 10, 15, maybe 20 years or more. So it must be asked: Will ... 14 Sep 2006 13:35