First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
SuperKISS for 32- and 64-bit RNGs in both C and Fortran.
On Nov 3 I posted RNGs: A Super KISS sci.math, comp.lang.c, sci.crypt a KISS (Keep-It-Simple-Stupid) RNG combining, by addition mod 2^32, three simple RNGs: CMWC(Complementary-Multiply-With-Carry)+CNG(Congruential) +XS(Xorshift) with resulting period greater than 10^402575. The extreme period com... 2 Dec 2009 05:26
leicht geld bekommen , und einfach geld verdienen , ... und sowas ... :D
Naja,... wers glaubt! xD ... Mal ganz ehrlich, ohne Fleiß kein Preis... und das ist auch im Internet so. Ich denke, wer wirklich Interesse daran hat im Internet Geld zu verdienen, der sollte sich eine Domain holen, diese mit Werbung ausstatten und für Suchmaschinenoptimieren. Das ist wohl der seriöseste Weg Geld zu... 27 Nov 2009 07:45
Differential Privacy vs. Indistinguishable Encryption
When talking about an indistinguishable encryption, it is required that the probabilities of distinguishing two encrypted plaintext differ negligibly. In contrast, in the definition of the differential privacy, it is required that the probabilities of getting the same results if computing a function on two data set... 20 Nov 2009 07:51
Combining stream and block encryption techniques
Hi, In my humble understanding, in stream encryption each plaintext bit is processed independent of the others, while in block encryption it is a goal of the cipher design to maximize the interdependence of processing of the plaintext bits in a block (of a certain length) such that there is high avalanche effect... 24 Nov 2009 15:38
Noob Question about ENIGMA
Hi, a question about code-breaking in WWII: Correct me If I'm wrong, but basically it worked like that: German radio traffic was encrypted wit ENIGMA machines and settings that were changed daily. In Bletchley Park, they had a nifty machine (or many) that could go trough all possible settings (usually within a ... 20 Dec 2009 18:01
Mendeley
Hi, Since you're probably dealing with research papers and scholarly articles, we thought it might be of interest if we told you about Mendeley (http://www.mendeley.com), a free research paper management and bibliography tool. Mendeley is a combination of free academic software (available for Windows, Mac and... 18 Nov 2009 07:50
Call for Papers: IAENG International Conference on Control and Automation (ICCA 2010)
CFP: IAENG International Conference on Control and Automation (ICCA 2010) From: IAENG - International Association of Engineers Draft Manuscript submission deadline: 8 December, 2009 Camera-Ready papers & Pre-registration deadline: 10 January, 2010 ICCA 2010: 17-19 March, 2010 http://www.iaeng.org/IMECS2010/ICCA... 17 Nov 2009 03:58
Music as crypto medium
Mok-Kong Shen wrote: [snip] A bit OT: I presume that Pdf, ps, Latex etc. files could also be modified to contain stego without too much difficulty. ....... There is a recent paper concerning stego with PDF files: I.-S. Lee, W.-H. Tsai, A new approach to covert communication via PDF files. Signa... 19 Dec 2009 13:49
test
test ... 11 Nov 2009 13:30
Use of simple schemes
Hi, Thanks to Moore's law and other economic/technical factors, computing speed always tends to increase and the cost of hardware as a rule tends to decrease and consequently nowadays even a normal user is able to do computations that decades ago were not easy jobs for the supercomputing centres. I suppose th... 23 Dec 2009 13:51