First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Merry Christmas 10
This specification is hereby declared public domain, with no copyright or patent protection. Merry Christmas! Use the specification "Merry Christmas 2" to generate your random number seeds, or some other method which is both reproducible and tough to crack. http://groups.google.com/group/lonnie-courtney-clay/bro... 9 Nov 2009 12:11
Merry Christmas 9
This specification is hereby declared public domain, with no copyright or patent protection. Merry Christmas! Use the specification "Merry Christmas 2" to generate your random number seeds, or some other method which is both reproducible and tough to crack. http://groups.google.com/group/lonnie-courtney-clay/bro... 9 Nov 2009 08:52
Merry Christmas 8
This specification is hereby declared public domain, with no copyright or patent protection. Merry Christmas! Use the specification "Merry Christmas 2" to generate your random number seeds, or some other method which is both reproducible and tough to crack. This is another bitwise encryption technique, very ti... 9 Nov 2009 01:11
JSH: But it just amazes me
I figured out years ago when I FINALLY had major mathematical finds that there were these people in the mathematical field who didn't give a damn. They didn't care about the truth, so what were they doing there? Working it out over the years I've determined that for some people the dream of royalty did not die ... 12 Nov 2009 00:43
JSH: World should be ok, from stupidity
One of my long-time fears was that a dramatically simple solution to the factoring problem might crash the world economy, but after looking over the statistics on hits to my math blog--which has had what may be the solution for a year--it seems the world is remarkably DUMB. So I think it's safe! Oh yeah, after... 8 Nov 2009 04:14
License Codes Algorithms
Just in case somebody is interested in license codes algorithms: http://www.webalice.it/giuliano.bertoletti/lca.html Giulio. ... 7 Nov 2009 11:50
Factoring numbers with boolean algebra: public domain source code
Hi, I recently finished a program that factors the product of two unequal prime numbers using boolean algebra. You can find the source here: http://vm64dec.googlecode.com/files/unmultiply.cpp It is currently demonstrated factoring a 24-bit number with these properties: 1. The product (call it C) is known and ... 7 Nov 2009 10:44
JSH: This factoring thing is scary
You people need to wake up. I'm telling you the underlying math is EASY. It's a technique to solve quadratic residues modulo N. If you think it's not possible then use all of your mathematical training to explain the second example: So now let's do, k=9. So q = 11 mod 35, and T = 22 mod 35, so I can try T =... 8 Nov 2009 14:05
My view on factoring problem situation
> Around a year later I think that it's quite possible that I DID solve the factoring problem So you've solved the factoring problem but you just don't know it? Is that by any chance because you can't prove it? ... 4 Nov 2009 03:08
Skype will be open sourced
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/11/02/open_source_skype/ I hope someone in this NG will take a look at the Skype encryption because I have my doubts about it. The U.S. and China had been given access to the source code a couple of years back and since then they became awfully quiet, which I interpret as th... 5 Nov 2009 14:32
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last