From: Bird Janitor� on
Eric Parker wrote:

| Jef
| The KT7A-Raid board I'm offering Amish boots with
| 07/11/2002-8363-686B-6A6LMA19C-A9
| at the bottom.
|
| Eric

Hi Eric -

Cool!

Amish should be okay if, as he says, the original KG7 was never updated.

Jef

From: amish on
Hi Guys -

Would there be any way to tell what BIOS versions may have shipped with
a V 1.0 KG7-RAID?

I think I'm pretty close with all your help.

Thanks,
Amish

From: Wes Newell on
On Thu, 04 Jan 2007 11:11:59 -0800, amish wrote:

> Would there be any way to tell what BIOS versions may have shipped with
> a V 1.0 KG7-RAID?

In addition to what jef said, I've also seen some bios chips with the
versions on the label/sticker. I don't recall if Abit did this or not.
Won't hurt to look though.

From: c on
amish wrote:
> Hi There,
>
> I know this is a shot in the dark, but I'm hoping someone may be able
> to help me out.
>
> We had a file server that was using the KG7-RAID motherboard and had
> two drives set up in a RAID stripe set. The motherboard died. We are in
> an unfortunate position where we are unable to retrieve the files from
> the drive, because we need a motherboard with the correct RAID
> controller so that it will recognize the drives.
>
> As you know, this board is a number of years old and impossible to
> find... I am posting here in hopes of finding someone willing to part
> with their KG7-RAID with or without the CPU... I'm willing to pay as
> I'm in a heck of a bind without one.
>
> Thanks,
> Amish

I see a couple of these boards on eBay as well, so you might want to
watch that. Not sure where you are from, but there are 3 of them on eBay
right now, auction numbers 300067434342 11076096414 and 290067956328.
Good luck to you.

Chris