From: Doctroid on
In article <n705i5pafgcbk8gro29089a9bvvk9i3fs2(a)4ax.com>,
Glenn Knickerbocker <NotR(a)bestweb.net> wrote:

> On Thu, 10 Dec 2009 22:59:39 -0800, George Hammond wrote:
> > Secondly, Mark is the second most common name in the
> >English language after John, which is why two of the four
> >Gospels are named Mark and John.
>
> Well, nobody can accuse George of a "post hoc ergo propter hoc" fallacy.

It's a little known fact that those Gospels were written by John Smith
and Mark Jones.

--
Sig available on request.

- Doctroid
From: Glenn Knickerbocker on
On Fri, 11 Dec 2009 12:40:34 -0500, Doctroid wrote:
>It's a little known fact that those Gospels were written by John Smith
>and Mark Jones.

In earlier language, they went by Joshua and Thaddeus, though their names
were actually Hannibal and Jed. Alas, all anybody remembers now are Mel
and Griff.

"It's not the size of the boat, it's Matt McIrvin" -- Joe
�R / http://users.bestweb.net/~notr/ny2001.html / Manfre
From: haiku jones on
On Dec 10, 8:05 pm, Uncle Vic <addr...(a)withheld.com> wrote:
> One fine day in alt.atheism, "Androcles" <Headmas...(a)Hogwarts.physics_q>
> wrote:
>

> > "haiku jones" <575jo...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> > . On Dec 10, 12:59 am, Uncle Vic <addr...(a)withheld.com> wrote:

> >> Then why is it you crosspost to alt.atheism with a subject line
> >> concerning life after death? I think you like hecklers. The same way
> >> some people like spankings.
>
> > But of course.  I mean, what's the point of having a crackpot
> > theory that no one listens to unless it gets you the smug
> > and righteous head rush of feeling unjustly persecuted?
>

> Notice how Hammond has only responded to his replies with his sock
> puppet, Snip Heckler.  No one wants to talk shop with him.  What a sad
> sack.

Ah, but the pleasures of assumed martyrdom are not inconsiderable.

("Why's everybody always pickin on me?" -- C. Brown)

Haiku Jones

From: Mark on
On Dec 11, 11:20 am, "Otto Bahn" <e...(a)eio.com> wrote:
> "Tiger Would" (if that is your REAL name) <theoreticalfo...(a)aol.com> wrote
>
> > >Hello George. First let me say that this is the real
> > >Mark, and I'm aware that the troll may have replied to
> > >you in recent posts, none of which I read, so I can
> > >only hope you knew it was him. I've only responded
> > >to you I think 2 times ever. Now, I wanted to say...
>
> > [Hammond]
> > First of all, anyone who is not using their full name and
> > doesn't have an identifying website listing their
> > credentials is considered a "pseudo-anonymous" poster, and
> > that includes you.
>
> <
> <I'm not a pseudo-anonymous poster. I'm an actual
> <anonymous poster. It isn't wise to be giving out one's
> <whereabouts and whatnots for an entire world to ponder for
> <exploitation.
>
> What on Earth do you mean?
>
> --oTTo--

When I was young, someone tricked me into selling
my underwear on E-Bay. I'm not proud of it, but it
kept me in Eggos for over a month.

---
Mark
From: Mark on
On Dec 11, 12:40 pm, Doctroid <doctr...(a)mailinator.com> wrote:

> It's a little known fact that those Gospels were written by John Smith
> and Mark Wesson.

IFYPFY

---
Mark