From: Cliff on
On Sat, 17 Jul 2010 02:29:38 -0700 (PDT), noneya <CliffBandqueer(a)aol.com> wrote:

>On Jul 16, 11:02�pm, Cliff <Clhuprichguessw...(a)aoltmovetheperiodc.om>
>wrote:

>> >Jon says he designs, draws,and generates tool path for employers,
>> >clients and customers whether imagined or real. He was (according to
>> >him) the resident expert at Qualcomm who was called upon to fix the
>> >engineering department and customer supplied models.
>>
>> >So, as an expert why hasn't Jon created a sample part from scratch and
>> >post it as an example to prove his point?
>>
>> � He cannot. Would need an actual user.
>>
>> >Maybe, just maybe Jon learned a lesson from Cliff. Where Cliff posted
>> >a sample of his CNC programming skill which turned out to be error
>> >riddled G-Code.
>>
>> � All of which followed from one error of distraction
>
>LOL, nice try at revisionist history but you're not fooling anyone.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.machines.cnc/msg/ba51433b8d2b0153
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.machines.cnc/msg/04c17508ce042c50

<Drumroll>

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.machines.cnc/msg/7ae8169f8fe3b807

"I use the same programming method for all lathes." - Tom B.

HTH
--
Cliff

From: Cliff on
On Sat, 17 Jul 2010 09:21:58 -0700 (PDT), Joe788 <joemama788(a)aol.com> wrote:

>On Jul 5, 5:43�am, Cliff <Clhuprichguessw...(a)aoltmovetheperiodc.om>
>wrote:
>> �http://www.vx.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=4&threadid=748&highligh...
>>
>> � Well Done !!
>> --
>> Cliff
>
>Banquer has enough time to log in and out of his multiple usernames to
>give his usenet copy/paste/spams 5 stars, but he apparently still
>doesn't have time to make even a meager attempt at backing up any of
>the trash he's spewed.
>
>Huge surprise from Jonny Jihad the CADCAM Fraud.

Dave Ault totally owns him now.
Plus Dave can actually use VX & other systems.
No doubt Dave can drill holes too !!

OTOH consider http://forum.featurecam.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=923
... Has poor clueless EVER actually even seen a hole (other than his own?)
--
Cliff
From: Cliff on
On Sat, 17 Jul 2010 17:25:23 -0700 (PDT), noneya <CliffBandqueer(a)aol.com> wrote:

>Jon is refusing to post an example YOU did the EXACT same thing by
>refusing to post an example of your imaginary profile you said Dan or
>Tom can't program.

I found an easier way to demonstrate my points.
No posted IGES files needed.

>Wasn't one error it was multiple errors that cannot be explained away
>as ONE error of distraction.

They all followed.

>> >LOL, nice try at revisionist history but you're not fooling anyone.
>>
>> �http://groups.google.com/group/alt.machines.cnc/msg/ba51433b8d2b0153
>> �http://groups.google.com/group/alt.machines.cnc/msg/04c17508ce042c50
>>
>> � <Drumroll>
>>
>> �http://groups.google.com/group/alt.machines.cnc/msg/7ae8169f8fe3b807
>>
>> � "I use the same programming method for all lathes." - Tom B.
>>
>> HTH
>> --
>> Cliff
>
>You may wish to reread the thread you just cherry picked from or just
>reread this one from Dan Murphy.

Dan missed the point as did you.
What do you guys do for a living, anyway?
--
Cliff
From: noneya on
On Jul 18, 8:06 am, Cliff

>   Dan missed the point as did you.

Well lets see:

1) It was stated your method was unnecessary difficult which requires
more calculations and input from personnel on the shop floor thus
increasing opportunities for error to creep into the process, all of
which are true.

2) You posted a sample of your method and the G-Code you generated
using it. The G-Code contained MULTIPLE errors for simple radius, a
simple radius any beginner could get correct.

3) Had you posted error free code the tool would follow the EXACT same
path as the code Dan and Tom posted. The only difference being at the
machine setup, amount of time, calculations and inputs required at
setup, all are increased using your method.

4) You said Dan and Tom can't program a profile using their method
that you can using yours. After repeated requestes to do so you refuse
to provide a detailed description, sketch or drawing of this profile
(because it doesn't exist).

>   What do you guys do for a living, anyway?

Dan is a respected member of the manufacturing and machining industry
who is a published author in manufacturing magizines and elseware. Dan
is a machine tool manufacturers applications and process engineer who
also trains students/customers how to successfully program, setup,
operate CNC's.

As for me 30+ years CNC machining, includes management, supervising,
design, process engineering, programming, set up, operate, inspection
and training.
From: Cliff on
On Sun, 18 Jul 2010 09:57:24 -0700 (PDT), noneya <CliffBandqueer(a)aol.com> wrote:

>> No posted IGES files needed.
>
>By the way, no one specified file format.

Not a binary group.

HTH
--
Cliff