From: noneya on
On Jul 24, 6:59 am, Cliff <Clhuprichguessw...(a)aoltmovetheperiodc.om>
wrote:
> On Fri, 23 Jul 2010 14:52:37 -0700 (PDT), noneya <CliffBandqu...(a)aol.com> wrote:

> >Idiot, Tom and Dan's methods are EXACTLY the same, why do you keep
> >confusing the two?
>
>   Not really as far as I can see.

You're blind

>   Does Dan program negative diameters?

Nothing something either of them said, you just trolling yourself
again.

>   Set his zero to the rough end of the stock rather than to a known location,

Can be done either way, you are of course (wrong) assuming the end of
stock is an unknown location.

>   Does he expect the operators to be constantly editing his code?

Trolling yourself again, not something they said or experience.

>   And I failed to note you setting the TNR

A little hard to set something that doesn't exist. You might want to

>& the "vector" in the control ....

If it weren't for wrong assumptions you wouldn't have any.

> >> PLUS he has to edit a lot of lines of code to "adjust" it.

Nope, another wrong assumption on your part.

There is no difference between the two methods, error free G-Code is
error free. Using either method each G-Code program needs to be
adjusted equally as the tool wears via wear offsets (no more, no less
for either programming method).

> http://books.google.com/books?id=PjTGgpQ-H6oC&pg=PA308&lpg=PA308&dq=%...
>   See centerline programming vs "Limitations of
> Tool Tip Programming" (what YOU are doing).

LOL, not using "imaginary" tool tip programming, just another one of
your many mistakes.

>   Still no clues on those links I posted, eh?

Irrelevant, not the method being used, just you trolling yourself
again.

However you may wish to read 2nd paragraph, 1st sentence, keyword
"Trigonometry".
From: Krister_L on

However you may wish to read 2nd paragraph, 1st sentence, keyword
"Trigonometry".

And You might wanna read the head line of this newsgroup......stupid
idiot,,,,,,it sais "Cad SolidWorks"...

You and Cliffy are just like my 3 yrs old grandson and his friends in
the sandbox....."I din't ...he did"...

// Krister
From: noneya on
On Jul 25, 10:52 pm, noneya <CliffBandqu...(a)aol.com> wrote:

> Banquer-Coli got your tongue?

Catch a bad case of B-Coli Cliff?
From: noneya on
On Jul 26, 10:38 pm, noneya <CliffBandqu...(a)aol.com> wrote:
> On Jul 25, 10:52 pm, noneya <CliffBandqu...(a)aol.com> wrote:
>

> > Banquer-Coli got your tongue?
>
> Catch a bad case of B-Coli Cliff?

Cone of silence?
From: Cross-Slide on
On Jul 28, 12:31 pm, D Murphy <dmurf...(a)att.net> wrote:
> noneya <CliffBandqu...(a)aol.com> wrote in news:1a562517-6f74-43a2-ad58-
> ef4a986ac...(a)m17g2000prl.googlegroups.com:
>

> I still can't decide if he's really that stupid, or if he's just incapable
> of admitting he's wrong.
>
> --
>
> Dan

It's a BIG batch of both.

Actually being Wrong makes him a more effective sociopath.
Which is not what he does, it is what he IS.