From: noneya on
On Jul 28, 10:31 am, D Murphy <dmurf...(a)att.net> wrote:
> noneya <CliffBandqu...(a)aol.com> wrote in news:1a562517-6f74-43a2-ad58-
> ef4a986ac...(a)m17g2000prl.googlegroups.com:

> >> Catch a bad case of B-Coli Cliff?
>
> > Cone of silence?
>
> Wow, I can't believe I missed all the fun.
>
> It was shortly after it was shown that Cliff had no clue about lathe
> programming that he went off the deep end and kicke up his left wing spam
> bombing and x-posting. I'm pretty sure he gets paid for the spam. Obviously
> he couldn't hold a job programming CNC lathes.
>
> He still can't post the magical profile that can't be programmed and I have
> explained to him how the profile  he keeps linking to would be programmed.
>
> I still can't decide if he's really that stupid, or if he's just incapable
> of admitting he's wrong.
>
> --
>
> Dan

So quiet from Cliff can hear the crickets. Cliff is off being kept
warm wrapped up in his cloak of infallibility.
From: Gunner Asch on
On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 23:30:10 -0700 (PDT), noneya
<CliffBandqueer(a)aol.com> wrote:

>On Jul 28, 10:31�am, D Murphy <dmurf...(a)att.net> wrote:
>> noneya <CliffBandqu...(a)aol.com> wrote in news:1a562517-6f74-43a2-ad58-
>> ef4a986ac...(a)m17g2000prl.googlegroups.com:

>> > Cone of silence?
>>
>> Wow, I can't believe I missed all the fun.
>>
>> It was shortly after it was shown that Cliff had no clue about lathe
>> programming that he went off the deep end and kicke up his left wing spam
>> bombing and x-posting. I'm pretty sure he gets paid for the spam. Obviously
>> he couldn't hold a job programming CNC lathes.
>>
>> He still can't post the magical profile that can't be programmed and I have
>> explained to him how the profile �he keeps linking to would be programmed.
>>
>> I still can't decide if he's really that stupid, or if he's just incapable
>> of admitting he's wrong.
>>
>> --
>>
>> Dan
>
>So quiet from Cliff can hear the crickets. Cliff is off being kept
>warm wrapped up in his cloak of infallibility.

Or they have him in the straightjacket and pumped him full of Thorazine.

From: pyotr filipivich on
Gunner Asch <gunnerasch(a)gmail.com> on Wed, 28 Jul 2010 23:44:20 -0700

>>> I still can't decide if he's really that stupid, or if he's just incapable
>>> of admitting he's wrong.
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>> Dan
>>
>>So quiet from Cliff can hear the crickets. Cliff is off being kept
>>warm wrapped up in his cloak of infallibility.
>
>Or they have him in the straightjacket and pumped him full of Thorazine.

That's what they tell cliff - and other progressives. "This years
style of Cloak of Infallibility. The sleeves are longer to allow the
embracing of larger ideas."

tschus
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!
From: noneya on
On Jul 16, 5:38 am, Cliff <Clhuprichguessw...(a)aoltmovetheperiodc.om>
wrote:

>   BTW,DaveAultis still waiting for a reply from the crazy guy.
> --
> Cliff

Noneya still waiting for a reply from the crazy guy.
From: noneya on
On Jul 29, 11:56 pm, D Murphy <dmurf...(a)att.net> wrote:
> noneya <CliffBandqu...(a)aol.com> wrote innews:6bbb30db-23c7-4780-91b3-12e34c95159f(a)x24g2000pro.googlegroups.com:
>

> > On Jul 28, 10:31 am, D Murphy <dmurf...(a)att.net> wrote:
> >> noneya <CliffBandqu...(a)aol.com> wrote in
> >> ef4a986ac...(a)m17g2000prl.googlegroups.com:

> >> Wow, I can't believe I missed all the fun.
>
> >> It was shortly after it was shown that Cliff had no clue about lathe
> >> programming that he went off the deep end and kicke up his left wing
> >> spam bombing and x-posting. I'm pretty sure he gets paid for the
> >> spam. Obvious
> > ly
> >> he couldn't hold a job programming CNC lathes.
>
> >> He still can't post the magical profile that can't be programmed and
> >> I ha
> > ve
> >> explained to him how the profile  he keeps linking to would be
> >> programm
> > ed.
>
> >> I still can't decide if he's really that stupid, or if he's just
> >> incapabl
> >> of admitting he's wrong.
>
> >> --
>
> >> Dan
>
> > So quiet from Cliff can hear the crickets. Cliff is off being kept
> > warm wrapped up in his cloak of infallibility.
>
> If he comes back I'll have to ask him for tips on programming the quasi
> "Buckyball on a stick" shown in the video of this Swiss CNC lathe -http://www.remsales.com/home/swiss_automatics/ss207.html
>
> He'll reply with something vague and useless like "inverse time."
>
> It only has nine axes on two paths (six linear plus three rotary),
> should be a breeze for him.
>

> Dan

Little too easy don't you think?