From: noneya on
On Jul 20, 3:51 am, Cliff <Clhuprichguessw...(a)aoltmovetheperiodc.om>
wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Jul 2010 12:05:22 -0700 (PDT), noneya <CliffBandqu...(a)aol.com> wrote:
> >As demonstrated by whom, where?
>
>   Once again:
>
>  http://groups.google.com/group/alt.machines.cnc/msg/ba51433b8d2b0153
>  http://groups.google.com/group/alt.machines.cnc/msg/04c17508ce042c50
>
>   <Drumroll>
>
>  http://groups.google.com/group/alt.machines.cnc/msg/7ae8169f8fe3b807
>
>   "I use the same programming method for all lathes." - Tom B.
>
> HTH
> --
> Cliff

Much like Jon your "proof" is irrelevant. In this case the OP you
copied "your" proof from is for a mill not a lathe.

In order for your "PROOF" to be true you have to believe the lathe you
are programming can cut in a plane in which it can't, then you have to
restrict yourself to a programming technique that applies only to the
two planes in which the lathe can actually cut.

Also like Jon all you need do is supply an sample/example. In your
case the profile YOU say Dan and/or Tom can't program. We all know why
you won't post the profile and why. So go ahead and prove me wrong by
posting it.
From: Cliff on
On Tue, 20 Jul 2010 16:38:54 -0700 (PDT), noneya <CliffBandqueer(a)aol.com> wrote:

>On Jul 20, 3:51�am, Cliff <Clhuprichguessw...(a)aoltmovetheperiodc.om>
>wrote:
>> On Mon, 19 Jul 2010 12:05:22 -0700 (PDT), noneya <CliffBandqu...(a)aol.com> wrote:
>> >As demonstrated by whom, where?
>>
>> � Once again:
>>
>> �http://groups.google.com/group/alt.machines.cnc/msg/ba51433b8d2b0153
>> �http://groups.google.com/group/alt.machines.cnc/msg/04c17508ce042c50
>>
>> � <Drumroll>
>>
>> �http://groups.google.com/group/alt.machines.cnc/msg/7ae8169f8fe3b807
>>
>> � "I use the same programming method for all lathes." - Tom B.
>>
>> HTH
>> --
>> Cliff
>
>Much like Jon your "proof" is irrelevant. In this case the OP you
>copied "your" proof from is for a mill not a lathe.

You used to be brighter IIRC.
It does not matter which it is as it's a 2-axes offsetting issue.
In either case the tool's centerline is offset by it's radius from the
stock as-cut along the normal to the cut surface(s) (in the X-Y or "X-Z" plane).

>In order for your "PROOF" to be true you have to believe the lathe you
>are programming can cut in a plane in which it can't,

Gee, so the X-Y cartesian plane or the lathe's "X-Z plane" is out
of the question, eh?

>then you have to
>restrict yourself to a programming technique that applies only to the
>two planes in which the lathe can actually cut.

"Two planes"?

Off yer meds?
It's no wonder that you are confused. You did not even begin
to grasp one single thing !!!

>Also like Jon all you need do is supply an sample/example.

I did. In the 3 links I keep posting and in the originals.

>In your
>case the profile YOU say Dan and/or Tom can't program. We all know why
>you won't post the profile and why. So go ahead and prove me wrong by
>posting it.

That's another topic now & you don't grasp the first one yet.
Try again, please.

HTH
--
Cliff
From: noneya on
On Jul 21, 3:53 am, Cliff <Clhuprichguessw...(a)aoltmovetheperiodc.om>
wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Jul 2010 16:38:54 -0700 (PDT), noneya
>
> >In your case the profile YOU say Dan and/or Tom
> > can't program. We all know why
> > you won't post the profile and why.
> > So go ahead and prove me wrong byposting it.
>
>   That's another topic now

LOL, another excuse, slippery little worm, what does that make it 34
different excuses now?

> & you don't grasp the first one yet.
>   Try again, please.

Says the guy who can't add 1.000 + 0.062

> HTH
>
> Cliff

Nope, no help, just your normal BS,

Dan was right, because of numerous errors you made in the code you
posted you will never post another sample of your work. He was also
right when he said you can't post the profile to prove your point,
because it doesn't exist.
From: Cliff on
On Wed, 21 Jul 2010 12:54:11 -0700 (PDT), noneya <CliffBandqueer(a)aol.com> wrote:

>On Jul 21, 3:53�am, Cliff <Clhuprichguessw...(a)aoltmovetheperiodc.om>
>wrote:
>> On Tue, 20 Jul 2010 16:38:54 -0700 (PDT), noneya
>>
>> >In your case the profile YOU say Dan and/or Tom
>> > can't program. We all know why
>> > you won't post the profile and why.
>> > So go ahead and prove me wrong by posting it.
>>
>> � That's another topic now
>
>LOL, another excuse, slippery little worm, what does that make it 34
>different excuses now?

You need to begin to grasp my first point first.
See those links again. Ask jb for help if needed.

(I'm always up for another hoot <g>.)

>> & you don't grasp the first one yet.
>> � Try again, please.
>
>Says the guy who can't add 1.000 + 0.062
>

>> HTH
>>
>> Cliff
>
>Nope, no help, just your normal BS,
>
>Dan was right, because of numerous errors you made in the code you
>posted you will never post another sample of your work.

That was not a "sample of my work".

> He was also
>right when he said you can't post the profile to prove your point,
>because it doesn't exist.

First points first.
Do try to gasp those links. Ask someone for help if needed.
--
Cliff
From: noneya on
On Jul 22, 12:50 am, Cliff <Clhuprichguessw...(a)aoltmovetheperiodc.om>
wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Jul 2010 12:54:11 -0700 (PDT), noneya <CliffBandqu...(a)aol.com> wrote:

> >> Cliff
>
> >Nope, no help, just your normal BS,
>
> >Dan was right, because of numerous errors you made in the code you
> >posted you will never post another sample of your work.
>
>   That was not a "sample of my work".

So now you're saying you didn't do it, you posted someone else's work
and claimed it as your own?