From: Phoenix on
Anyone have a list of which of the FX are not included with Sonar 8.5 (if
you do a full install, that is?
Also, do they work in 64-bit?

From: kitekrazy on
Glennbo wrote:
> The killer robot "Rick Paul" <rickpaul(a)earthlink.net> grabbed the
> controls of the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
>> I tried the FX3 download, and it says they're out of serial numbers,
>> so to check back after today. Oh well, I guess I'll try again
>> tomorrow.
>
> I don't get why if they are going to give it away, that they don't just use
> the final serial number that was available for every free give away copy.

I put in the serial number of one of the other free one and changed the
prefix and it worked.

From: Sue Morton on
ha ha ha ha ha
--
Sue Morton

From: Sue Morton on
Out of serial numbers... How is that possible? It's electronic??? They
run out of bits or something? LOL

Rick, we still hold out hope for you in the Reaper forums :-)
--
Sue Morton

From: larrymcg on

Cakewalk sent me one serial number for FX2 but it worked for FX1, 2
and 3 !!