From: Nil on
On 04 Dec 2009, larrymcg <larry_mcgowan(a)hotmail.com> wrote in
cakewalk.audio:

> Cakewalk sent me one serial number for FX2 but it worked for FX1, 2
> and 3 !!

They didn't send me ANY serial numbers, but they were all listed on my
account page at the Cakewalk web site.
From: Sue Morton on
I think I know why they're out of serial numbers. They emailed me three
sets...! After all the years I spent trying to get them to send me just one
email, now they send me all of mine and your emails too :-)
--
Sue Morton

From: Sue Morton on
I agree about web forums, but I've never seen any notation in Sonar? Unless
you're talking about that new product they just mixed in (I forget what it
was called now)?

The only thing I've seen in Sonar that is sort-of like notation is the Staff
View -- it's good for scratch sheets. But to me it'd be a stretch to call
that 'notation'. Regardless, Reaper doesn't have even that much AFAIK.
Would be good to be able to print scratch sheets from Reaper.
--
Sue Morton

From: Nil on
On 04 Dec 2009, "Sue Morton" <867-5309(a)domain.invalid> wrote in
cakewalk.audio:

> I think I know why they're out of serial numbers. They emailed me
> three sets...! After all the years I spent trying to get them to
> send me just one email, now they send me all of mine and your
> emails too :-)

Ever get the feeling the the folks at Cakewalk are a little
disorganized?
From: Sue Morton on
Either that or their priorities are on something else. Or both :-)