From: Pete on
>MALE and not femail

Not worth Googling that one.

From: Michael McGrath, Portraitist . on
On Feb 13, 12:58 am, "Pete" <available.on.requ...(a)aserver.com> wrote:
> >MALE and not femail
>
> Not worth Googling that one.

I'm dyslexic, so you can condemn me for that too - as well as being a
colourblind photographer - don't worry, Pete, with me you'll never run
out of 'ammo ' !

Michael .
From: Michael McGrath, Portraitist . on
On Feb 12, 11:37 pm, Eddie McFee<eddiemc...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> spi...(a)freenet.co.uk wrote:
> >Looks like he's the same loony who thinks he's king of all the druids
> >then... Nutjob extreme.
>
> http://www.gumtree.ie/dublin/66/53608466.html
>
> http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?s=3f9b3c6656400dfe9fa8....
> Look at DruidEire.
>
> What an amazing co-incidence of appearance.
> I'm not suggesting for a minute that the Michael McGrath in the
> Stormfront pages, obviously a vile creature of the nth degree, is the
> same inoffensive M.McG we know and love from his witty and erudite
> postings here on Usenet, but an unbiased observer might draw that
> conclusion.
>
> --
> Eddie McFee

WHAT SHITE !!!

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?s=3f9b3c6656400dfe9fa81ed59d44072c&t=186375&page=2

Michael .
From: Pete on
>> >MALE and not femail
>>
>> Not worth Googling that one.

> I'm dyslexic, so you can condemn me for that too - as well as being a
> colourblind photographer - don't worry, Pete, with me you'll never run
> out of 'ammo ' !

So dyslexic that you spotted your own typo yet you are unable to reply to my
helpful suggestion regarding your photography question.

Here's some more advice I will not charge you for:

To get responses more inline with most of your diatribe, post to alt.test -
hint, you can copy and paste it into your Newsgroups field to avoid a typo
(the method I have to use). I'm not charging you for this because I think
you may be better off with one of the plethora of comedy groups, however,
I'm not going to tell you how to find one of those - there is much more
chance of you randomly selecting one of them than the one in 150,000 odd
chance you found this group. If you can press a shutter button then you will
understand this. I will not insult you if you have to admit that you cannot
press a shutter button.

Further to the issue of charging you or not charging you for my advice - you
are living on heavily borrowed time.

Goodnight, sleep well - lack of sleep usually makes dyslexia worse. BTW I
type in black ink because it is much easier for me to read, I trust that you
will do the same.

From: Chris H on
In message <c9689159-f717-49cb-8752-3462fbe7b840(a)f34g2000yqc.googlegroup
s.com>, "Michael McGrath, Portraitist ." <photographerofkilkenny(a)gmail.c
om> writes
>On Feb 12, 11:37�pm, Eddie McFee<eddiemc...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>> spi...(a)freenet.co.uk wrote:
>> >Looks like he's the same loony who thinks he's king of all the druids
>> >then... Nutjob extreme.
>>
>> http://www.gumtree.ie/dublin/66/53608466.html
>>
>> http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?s=3f9b3c6656400dfe9fa8...
>> Look at DruidEire.
>>
>> What an amazing co-incidence of appearance.
>> I'm not suggesting for a minute that the Michael McGrath in the
>> Stormfront pages, obviously a vile creature of the nth degree, is the
>> same inoffensive M.McG we know and love from his witty and erudite
>> postings here on Usenet, but an unbiased observer might draw that
>> conclusion.
>>
>> --
>> Eddie McFee
>
>I have no knowledge of the website that this " Eddie McFee "
>mentions, I have not a political thought in my head, and this Group
>can do without mention of extremist political websites in view of my
>description of the workings of the A.I. - based Google Bot. If this
>keeps up, this group will be " Top of the Pops " on Google Search by
>Sunday morning !
>
>Most members here will then be gone by Sunday evening :-)
>
>As for myself, I am a pure Photographer and have no hand, act or part
>in any politics of any kind whatsoever as I personally despise ALL
>politics and ALL politicians .
>
>Michael .

That is not what is claimed in several places that give for some one
with the same name *AND* address as you. Also they can back it up.