From: Michael McGrath, Portraitist . on
On Feb 13, 10:16 pm, "Michael McGrath, Portraitist ."
<photographerofkilke...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 13, 8:47 pm, Eddie McFee<eddiemc...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Michael McGrath, Portraitist, exploded:
>
> > >I'll be busy on a dozen Groups before this night is through., maybe
> > >Alt.Phototographers or whatever for starters, just to get my talons
> > >sharpened
>
> > Careful, Michael.
> > You'll have them shaking in their boots.
>
> > With laughter.
>
> Being fair-minded, like the rest of the Irish people I never liked
> this Freemason carry-on amongst the English, the Masons proclaim high
> principles on the surface, but do the opposite in reality by ensuring
> that their man gets the job or promotion, no matter how stupid he is
> ( like Chris Hill ) , whilst the best candidate for the job is passed
> over because he's not one of them . And of course there are many
> nutters in the Masons who go in for all this regalia, dress-up, and
> Ja- Bul - On stuff acting like circus clowns . That's where Hill & Co
> learned to be the twisted hateful people they are,  as the Masons in
> reality teach how to practice deceit from Day One .

Thus people like Chris Hill become so corrupt that they stink to high
heaven , and in turn have their own Apprentice Masons in whom they
inculcate the same techniques of falsehood, knavery skull duggery and
deception, so that thus the best of the nation's youth is corrupted
and destroyed, eventually they end up as a people unable to discern
the truth from a lie, and thus the country goes downhill on the back
of an entire corrupt system that the Irish wisely rejected long ago
because we saw it for what it was .
From: Michael McGrath, Portraitist . on
On Feb 13, 10:42 pm, "Michael McGrath, Portraitist ."

http://www.bilderberg.org/masons.htm
From: Peter on
"Michael McGrath, Portraitist ." <photographerofkilkenny(a)gmail.com> wrote in
message
On Feb 13, 10:42 pm, "Michael McGrath, Portraitist ."
<photographerofkilke...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 13, 10:16 pm, "Michael McGrath, Portraitist ."
>

> <photographerofkilke...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Feb 13, 8:47 pm, Eddie McFee<eddiemc...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Michael McGrath, Portraitist, exploded:

> > > Careful, Michael.
> > > You'll have them shaking in their boots.
>
> > > With laughter.
>
> > Being fair-minded, like the rest of the Irish people I never liked
> > this Freemason carry-on amongst the English, the Masons proclaim high
> > principles on the surface, but do the opposite in reality by ensuring
> > that their man gets the job or promotion, no matter how stupid he is
> > ( like Chris Hill ) , whilst the best candidate for the job is passed
> > over because he's not one of them . And of course there are many
> > nutters in the Masons who go in for all this regalia, dress-up, and
> > Ja- Bul - On stuff acting like circus clowns . That's where Hill & Co
> > learned to be the twisted hateful people they are, as the Masons in
> > reality teach how to practice deceit from Day One .
>
> Thus people like Chris Hill become so corrupt that they stink to high
> heaven , and in turn have their own Apprentice Masons in whom they
> inculcate the same techniques of falsehood, knavery skull duggery and
> deception, so that thus the best of the nation's youth is corrupted
> and destroyed, eventually they end up as a people unable to discern
> the truth from a lie, and thus the country goes downhill on the back
> of an entire corrupt system that the Irish wisely rejected long ago
> because we saw it for what it was .- Hide quoted text -

http://www.bilderberg.org/masons.htm

the only thing you prove is that people can say anything and others will
believe it.

--
Peter

From: Michael McGrath, Portraitist . on

From: Savageduck on
On 2010-02-13 14:16:50 -0800, "Michael McGrath, Portraitist ."
<photographerofkilkenny(a)gmail.com> said:

> On Feb 13, 8:47�pm, Eddie McFee<eddiemc...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Michael McGrath, Portraitist, exploded:
>>
>>> I'll be busy on a dozen Groups before this night is through., maybe
>>> Alt.Phototographers or whatever for starters, just to get my talons
>>> sharpened
>>
>> Careful, Michael.
>> You'll have them shaking in their boots.
>>
>> With laughter.
>
> Being fair-minded, like the rest of the Irish people I never liked
> this Freemason carry-on amongst the English, the Masons proclaim high
> principles on the surface, but do the opposite in reality by ensuring
> that their man gets the job or promotion, no matter how stupid he is
> ( like Chris Hill ) , whilst the best candidate for the job is passed
> over because he's not one of them . And of course there are many
> nutters in the Masons who go in for all this regalia, dress-up, and
> Ja- Bul - On stuff acting like circus clowns . That's where Hill & Co
> learned to be the twisted hateful people they are, as the Masons in
> reality teach how to practice deceit from Day One .

Oh Hell! Enough already!

The time has come for a kill file.

--
Regards,