From: Chris H on
In message <795ca731-919d-4100-a68b-4bbc1928ad61(a)d27g2000yqn.googlegroup
s.com>, "Michael McGrath, Portraitist ." <photographerofkilkenny(a)gmail.c
om> writes
>And now to get on to correct yet another falsehood, this time
>concocted and controved ( above ) by a well-known Member of this
>Group, A bare-faced LIE .
>
>Gabriel Murray has ten minutes ago left my house to go home to his
>house across the city. He is here daily almost since he retured from
>London. He helps me out whenever he is at home, in fact my house is a
>home-from-home from Gabriel, who is MALE and not femail as stated by
>the member here who concocted that LIE here earlier on about
>Gabriel .
>
>Gabriel is a filmmaker - you may google his website as a filmmaker at
>Olympia Films. ( www.olympiafilms.net , there, I made it handy for you
>with his exact website url ) .
>
>Gabriel stated that he did not, has never in his life, up to ten
>minutes ago when he left here to go home to bed, ever emailed any
>member of this Group, and hasn't a clue what they are on about. He
>wishes this group and everybody here well, though he states that he
>did not even have the slightest knoedge of the existence of this Group
>until I drew his attention to it .
>
>He states that anybody who wants to check up may email him at
>olympiadesign(a)yahoo.co.uk and he should get around to replying
>himself by tomorrow night, as he is extremely busy ( and he is ) .
>
>Personally, I believe that all of this is now escalating out of all
>credible proportion, and I regret that for the members and the Group .
>
>Michael .

Then explain....

To: chris(a)phaedsys.org
Subject: From: Michael McGrath, The Studio, 18 Dominic Street,
Kilkenny City, Ireland. Re: Do you want to start as a professional
photographer in Ireland ?
From: Michael McGrath <mcgratmj(a)tcd.ie>
Date: 08 February 2010 11:54:37

The Photo Studio
18 Dominiic Street
Kilkenny City
Ireland.

Michael will get back to you as soon as he is on computer again, later
today . Cheers, Gabriel, Asst. Photographer .

--
For the Ancients saw it in the heavens and wrote it upon the Earth.
- Blake.

For anyone interested I can send the full set of tacking headers which i
have neither the time or inclination to falsify.

From: Chris H on
In message <795ca731-919d-4100-a68b-4bbc1928ad61(a)d27g2000yqn.googlegroup
s.com>, "Michael McGrath, Portraitist ." <photographerofkilkenny(a)gmail.c
om> writes

>Gabriel Murray has ten minutes ago left my house to go home to his
>house across the city. He is here daily almost since he retured from
>London. He helps me out whenever he is at home, in fact my house is a
>home-from-home from Gabriel, who is MALE and not femail as stated by
>the member here who concocted that LIE here earlier on about
>Gabriel .
>
>Gabriel is a filmmaker - you may google his website as a filmmaker at
>Olympia Films. ( www.olympiafilms.net , there, I made it handy for you
>with his exact website url ) .

Http://www.olympia-films.co.uk/home.php

OLYMPIA FILMS is a Irish film production composed mainly of 2 people:
Gabriel MURRAY (Director Screenwriter and Composer) Michael ERRINGTON
(Composeur and Producer Musical)

To: chris(a)phaedsys.org
From: Michael McGrath <mcgratmj(a)tcd.ie>
Date: 08 February 2010 11:54:37

The Photo Studio
18 Dominiic Street
Kilkenny City
Ireland.

Michael will get back to you as soon as he is on computer again, later
today . Cheers, Gabriel, Asst. Photographer .

--
For the Ancients saw it in the heavens and wrote it upon the Earth.
- Blake.

>He states that anybody who wants to check up may email him at
>olympiadesign(a)yahoo.co.uk and he should get around to replying
>himself by tomorrow night, as he is extremely busy ( and he is ) .

contact(a)olympia-films.co.uk

From: Michael McGrath, Portraitist . on
On 13 Feb, 09:33, Chris H <ch...(a)phaedsys.org> wrote:
> In message <795ca731-919d-4100-a68b-4bbc1928a...(a)d27g2000yqn.googlegroup
> s.com>, "Michael McGrath, Portraitist ." <photographerofkilke...(a)gmail.c
> om> writes
>

> >And now to get on to correct yet another falsehood, this time
> >concocted and controved ( above ) by a well-known Member of this
> >Group, A bare-faced LIE .
>
> >Gabriel Murray has ten minutes ago left my house to go home to his
> >house across the city. He is here daily almost since he retured from
> >London. He helps me out whenever he is at home, in fact my house is a
> >home-from-home from Gabriel, who is MALE and not femail as stated by
> >the member here who concocted that LIE here earlier on about
> >Gabriel .
>
> >Gabriel is a filmmaker - you may google his website as a filmmaker at
> >Olympia Films. (www.olympiafilms.net, there, I made it handy for you
> >with his exact website url ) .
>
> >Gabriel stated that he did not, has never in his life, up to ten
> >minutes ago when he left here to go home to bed, ever emailed any
> >member of this Group, and hasn't a clue what they are on about. He
> >wishes this group and everybody here well, though he states that he
> >did not even have the slightest knoedge of the existence of this Group
> >until I drew his attention to it .
>
> >He states that anybody who wants to check up may email him at
> >olympiades...(a)yahoo.co.uk  and he should get around to replying
> >himself by tomorrow night, as he is extremely busy ( and he is ) .
>
> >Personally, I believe that all of this is now escalating out of all
> >credible proportion, and I regret that for the members and the Group .
>
> >Michael .
>
> Then explain....
>
> To:     ch...(a)phaedsys.org
> Subject:        From: Michael McGrath, The Studio, 18 Dominic Street,
> Kilkenny City, Ireland. Re: Do you want to start as a professional
> photographer in Ireland ?
> From:   Michael McGrath <mcgra...(a)tcd.ie>
> Date:   08 February 2010 11:54:37
>
> The Photo Studio
> 18 Dominiic Street
> Kilkenny City
> Ireland.
>
> Michael will get back to you as soon as he is  on computer again, later
> today . Cheers, Gabriel, Asst. Photographer .
>
> --
> For the Ancients saw it in the heavens and wrote it upon the Earth.
> - Blake.
>
> For anyone interested I can send the full set of tacking headers which i
> have neither the time or inclination to falsify.
>
> --
> \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
> \/\/\/\/\ Chris Hills  Staffs  England     /\/\/\/\/

Automated reply, Idiot :-)
From: Eddie McFee on
Michael McGrath, Portraitist, exploded:

>I'll be busy on a dozen Groups before this night is through., maybe
>Alt.Phototographers or whatever for starters, just to get my talons
>sharpened

Careful, Michael.
You'll have them shaking in their boots.

With laughter.
From: Michael McGrath, Portraitist . on
On Feb 13, 8:47 pm, Eddie McFee<eddiemc...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> Michael McGrath, Portraitist, exploded:
>
> >I'll be busy on a dozen Groups before this night is through., maybe
> >Alt.Phototographers or whatever for starters, just to get my talons
> >sharpened
>
> Careful, Michael.
> You'll have them shaking in their boots.
>
> With laughter.

Being fair-minded, like the rest of the Irish people I never liked
this Freemason carry-on amongst the English, the Masons proclaim high
principles on the surface, but do the opposite in reality by ensuring
that their man gets the job or promotion, no matter how stupid he is
( like Chris Hill ) , whilst the best candidate for the job is passed
over because he's not one of them . And of course there are many
nutters in the Masons who go in for all this regalia, dress-up, and
Ja- Bul - On stuff acting like circus clowns . That's where Hill & Co
learned to be the twisted hateful people they are, as the Masons in
reality teach how to practice deceit from Day One .