From: Peter on
"Michael McGrath, Portraitist ." <photographerofkilkenny(a)gmail.com> wrote in
message
On Feb 14, 1:10 am, "Peter" <peter...(a)nospamoptonline.net> wrote:
> "Michael McGrath, Portraitist ." <photographerofkilke...(a)gmail.com> wrote
> in
> messagenews:c57553b9-f7b0-4a2d-a19e-4946e5552600(a)l19g2000yqb.googlegroups.com...
> On Feb 13, 10:42 pm, "Michael McGrath, Portraitist ."
>

> <photographerofkilke...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Feb 13, 10:16 pm, "Michael McGrath, Portraitist ."
>
> > <photographerofkilke...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Being fair-minded, like the rest of the Irish people I never liked
> > > this Freemason carry-on amongst the English, the Masons proclaim high
> > > principles on the surface, but do the opposite in reality by ensuring
> > > that their man gets the job or promotion, no matter how stupid he is
> > > ( like Chris Hill ) , whilst the best candidate for the job is passed
> > > over because he's not one of them . And of course there are many
> > > nutters in the Masons who go in for all this regalia, dress-up, and
> > > Ja- Bul - On stuff acting like circus clowns . That's where Hill & Co
> > > learned to be the twisted hateful people they are, as the Masons in
> > > reality teach how to practice deceit from Day One .
>
> > Thus people like Chris Hill become so corrupt that they stink to high
> > heaven , and in turn have their own Apprentice Masons in whom they
> > inculcate the same techniques of falsehood, knavery skull duggery and
> > deception, so that thus the best of the nation's youth is corrupted
> > and destroyed, eventually they end up as a people unable to discern
> > the truth from a lie, and thus the country goes downhill on the back
> > of an entire corrupt system that the Irish wisely rejected long ago
> > because we saw it for what it was .- Hide quoted text -

> http://www.bilderberg.org/masons.htm
>
> the only thing you prove is that people can say anything and others will
> believe it.
>
> --
> Peter- Hide quoted text -

Far too general and vague a statement, Peter, but maybe you'll develop
it into something concrete and specific .

I think that England may be saved from the masons yet. Prince Philip
has warned Charles to have nothing to do with them, they seem to be
losing their influence at the top, and becoming, as they are become in
Ireland, a small peripheral discarded footnote of history.

I think that this comes from the historical fact that they always
thrived in England as a sort of anti-Catholic bulwark, but any danger
of the Catholic Church gaining, or even wanting, political power in
England is long gone .

If the English are against any religious grouping in their midst
today, it is Islam, but the Masons are, and would be totally
ineffective and out of their deph in dealing with any perceived threat
from Islam, they wouldn't and they don't have a clue.

Even more dangerous to the Masons' once popular following is their
links at the top with the Bankers , now seen as the lethal enemy of
the people , the economy and government alike, the Bankers are
suffering a massive PR disaster, and with them their friends,
especially the Masons.

Dan Brown didn't exactly assist the Mason's either by covering them
with blood, violence and death in the Da Vinci Code. The mass media
are not taken with the Masons either, most newspapers regard them as a
sort of funny odd cult that hasn't any relationship to real life, and
that's probably the best way to regard them today, just to go on
treating them with the contempt of silence.

They genuinely have no place at all in society and that's why,
although they were always treated with benevolence by the authorities
in Ireland, they simply started fading away ever since Irish
Independence nearly 90 years ago now, and outside of their fine Grand
Lodge ( which I have visited and admired) in Molesworth Street in
Dublin, they have no presence, no influence, and hardly any activity
at all beyond their weird rituals and ceremonies in the four temples
there .

My verdict : the Masons are now just a waste of space and time.

yawn

--
Peter

From: Michael McGrath, Portraitist . on
On Feb 14, 1:50 am, Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:
> On 2010-02-12 15:37:59 -0800, Eddie McFee<eddiemc...(a)hotmail.com> said:
>

> > spi...(a)freenet.co.uk wrote:
>
> >> Looks like he's the same loony who thinks he's king of all the druids
> >> then... Nutjob extreme.
>
> >http://www.gumtree.ie/dublin/66/53608466.html
>
> >http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?s=3f9b3c6656400dfe9fa8....
> Look
>
> > at DruidEire.
>
> > What an amazing co-incidence of appearance.
> > I'm not suggesting for a minute that the Michael McGrath in the
> > Stormfront pages, obviously a vile creature of the nth degree, is the
> > same inoffensive M.McG we know and love from his witty and erudite
> > postings here on Usenet, but an unbiased observer might draw that
> > conclusion.
>
> I am curious as to your reasons to X-Post to RPD and RPE35mm as X-posts
> at this particular stage of this thread., when this so obviously needs
> to remain in uk.rec.photo.misc exclusively?
>
> Bruce, where are you when we need you?
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Savageduck- Hide quoted text -

Surely you realise, Duck, that ' Brother' Eddie is of the Hard
Left :-)
From: Michael McGrath, Portraitist . on
On Feb 14, 2:01 am, "Peter" <peter...(a)nospamoptonline.net> wrote:
> [...]
> are not taken with the Masons either, most newspapers regard them as a
> sort of funny odd cult  that hasn't any relationship to real life, and
> that's probably the best way to regard them today, just to go on
> treating them with the contempt of silence.
>
> They genuinely have no place at all in society and that's why,
> although they were always treated with benevolence by the authorities
> in Ireland, they simply started fading away ever since Irish
> Independence nearly 90 years ago now, and outside of their  fine Grand
> Lodge ( which I have visited and admired) in Molesworth Street in
> Dublin, they have no presence, no influence, and hardly any activity
> at all beyond their weird rituals and ceremonies in the four temples
> there .
>
> My verdict : the Masons are now just a waste of space and time.

Copycat - you've stolen my yawn !!!
From: Michael McGrath, Portraitist . on

From: Chris H on
In message <4238d089-ac6c-4907-8591-a34186fe727d(a)j31g2000yqa.googlegroup
s.com>, "Michael McGrath, Portraitist ." <photographerofkilkenny(a)gmail.c
om> writes
>On Feb 13, 8:47�pm, Eddie McFee<eddiemc...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Michael McGrath, Portraitist, exploded:
>>
>> >I'll be busy on a dozen Groups before this night is through., maybe
>> >Alt.Phototographers or whatever for starters, just to get my talons
>> >sharpened
>>
>> Careful, Michael.
>> You'll have them shaking in their boots.
>>
>> With laughter.
>
>Being fair-minded, like the rest of the Irish people I never liked
>this Freemason carry-on amongst the English, the Masons proclaim high
>principles on the surface, but do the opposite in reality by ensuring
>that their man gets the job or promotion, no matter how stupid he is
>( like Chris Hill ) , whilst the best candidate for the job is passed
>over because he's not one of them . And of course there are many
>nutters in the Masons who go in for all this regalia, dress-up, and
>Ja- Bul - On stuff acting like circus clowns . That's where Hill & Co
>learned to be the twisted hateful people they are, as the Masons in
>reality teach how to practice deceit from Day One .

Where on earth do you get the idea that I am an English Mason? Or for
that matter after the troubles in the north for the last 30 years that
all the Irish are fair minded...

As for fancy dressing up and playing about where is your playacting at
being a druid.