From: Eddie McFee on
spike1(a)freenet.co.uk wrote:

>Looks like he's the same loony who thinks he's king of all the druids
>then... Nutjob extreme.

http://www.gumtree.ie/dublin/66/53608466.html

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?s=3f9b3c6656400dfe9fa81ed59d44072c&t=186375&page=2
Look at DruidEire.

What an amazing co-incidence of appearance.
I'm not suggesting for a minute that the Michael McGrath in the
Stormfront pages, obviously a vile creature of the nth degree, is the
same inoffensive M.McG we know and love from his witty and erudite
postings here on Usenet, but an unbiased observer might draw that
conclusion.

--
Eddie McFee
From: Michael McGrath, Portraitist . on
On Feb 12, 11:37 pm, Eddie McFee<eddiemc...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> spi...(a)freenet.co.uk wrote:
> >Looks like he's the same loony who thinks he's king of all the druids
> >then... Nutjob extreme.
>
> http://www.gumtree.ie/dublin/66/53608466.html
>
> http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?s=3f9b3c6656400dfe9fa8....
> Look at DruidEire.
>
> What an amazing co-incidence of appearance.
> I'm not suggesting for a minute that the Michael McGrath in the
> Stormfront pages, obviously a vile creature of the nth degree, is the
> same inoffensive M.McG we know and love from his witty and erudite
> postings here on Usenet, but an unbiased observer might draw that
> conclusion.
>
> --
> Eddie McFee

I have no knowledge of the website that this " Eddie McFee "
mentions, I have not a political thought in my head, and this Group
can do without mention of extremist political websites in view of my
description of the workings of the A.I. - based Google Bot. If this
keeps up, this group will be " Top of the Pops " on Google Search by
Sunday morning !

Most members here will then be gone by Sunday evening :-)

As for myself, I am a pure Photographer and have no hand, act or part
in any politics of any kind whatsoever as I personally despise ALL
politics and ALL politicians .

Michael .
From: Michael McGrath, Portraitist . on
On Feb 13, 12:11 am, "Michael McGrath, Portraitist ."
<photographerofkilke...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 12, 11:37 pm, Eddie McFee<eddiemc...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> > spi...(a)freenet.co.uk wrote:
> > >Looks like he's the same loony who thinks he's king of all the druids
> > >then... Nutjob extreme.
>
> >http://www.gumtree.ie/dublin/66/53608466.html
>
> >http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?s=3f9b3c6656400dfe9fa8....
> > Look at DruidEire.
>
> > What an amazing co-incidence of appearance.
> > I'm not suggesting for a minute that the Michael McGrath in the
> > Stormfront pages, obviously a vile creature of the nth degree, is the
> > same inoffensive M.McG we know and love from his witty and erudite
> > postings here on Usenet, but an unbiased observer might draw that
> > conclusion.
>
> > --
> > Eddie McFee
>
> I have no knowledge of the website that this "  Eddie McFee "
> mentions, I have not a political thought in my head, and this Group
> can do without mention of extremist political websites in view of my
> description of the workings of the A.I. - based Google Bot. If this
> keeps up, this group will be " Top of the Pops " on Google Search  by
> Sunday morning !
>
> Most members  here will then be gone by Sunday evening :-)
>
> As for myself, I am a pure Photographer and have no hand, act or part
> in any politics of any kind whatsoever as I personally despise ALL
> politics and ALL politicians .
>
> Michael .- Hide quoted text -

And now to get on to correct yet another falsehood, this time
concocted and controved ( above ) by a well-known Member of this
Group, A bare-faced LIE .

Gabriel Murray has ten minutes ago left my house to go home to his
house across the city. He is here daily almost since he retured from
London. He helps me out whenever he is at home, in fact my house is a
home-from-home from Gabriel, who is MALE and not femail as stated by
the member here who concocted that LIE here earlier on about
Gabriel .

Gabriel is a filmmaker - you may google his website as a filmmaker at
Olympia Films. ( www.olympiafilms.net , there, I made it handy for you
with his exact website url ) .

Gabriel stated that he did not, has never in his life, up to ten
minutes ago when he left here to go home to bed, ever emailed any
member of this Group, and hasn't a clue what they are on about. He
wishes this group and everybody here well, though he states that he
did not even have the slightest knoedge of the existence of this Group
until I drew his attention to it .

He states that anybody who wants to check up may email him at
olympiadesign(a)yahoo.co.uk and he should get around to replying
himself by tomorrow night, as he is extremely busy ( and he is ) .

Personally, I believe that all of this is now escalating out of all
credible proportion, and I regret that for the members and the Group .

Michael .
From: Michael McGrath, Portraitist . on
On Feb 13, 12:27 am, "Michael McGrath, Portraitist ."
<photographerofkilke...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 13, 12:11 am, "Michael McGrath, Portraitist ."
>

> <photographerofkilke...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > >http://www.gumtree.ie/dublin/66/53608466.html
>
> > >http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?s=3f9b3c6656400dfe9fa8...
> > > Look at DruidEire.
>
> > > What an amazing co-incidence of appearance.
> > > I'm not suggesting for a minute that the Michael McGrath in the
> > > Stormfront pages, obviously a vile creature of the nth degree, is the
> > > same inoffensive M.McG we know and love from his witty and erudite
> > > postings here on Usenet, but an unbiased observer might draw that
> > > conclusion.
>
> > > --
> > > Eddie McFee
>
> > I have no knowledge of the website that this "  Eddie McFee "
> > mentions, I have not a political thought in my head, and this Group
> > can do without mention of extremist political websites in view of my
> > description of the workings of the A.I. - based Google Bot. If this
> > keeps up, this group will be " Top of the Pops " on Google Search  by
> > Sunday morning !
>
> > Most members  here will then be gone by Sunday evening :-)
>
> > As for myself, I am a pure Photographer and have no hand, act or part
> > in any politics of any kind whatsoever as I personally despise ALL
> > politics and ALL politicians .
>
> > Michael .- Hide quoted text -

> And now to get on to correct yet another falsehood, this time
> concocted and controved ( above ) by a well-known Member of this
> Group, A bare-faced LIE .
>
> Gabriel Murray has ten minutes ago left my house to go home to his
> house across the city. He is here daily almost since he retured from
> London. He helps me out whenever he is at home, in fact my house is a
> home-from-home from Gabriel, who is MALE and not femail as stated by
> the member here who concocted that LIE here earlier on about
> Gabriel .
>
> Gabriel is a filmmaker - you may google his website as a filmmaker at
> Olympia Films. (www.olympiafilms.net, there, I made it handy for you
> with his exact website url ) .
>
> Gabriel stated that he did not, has never in his life, up to ten
> minutes ago when he left here to go home to bed, ever emailed any
> member of this Group, and hasn't a clue what they are on about. He
> wishes this group and everybody here well, though he states that he
> did not even have the slightest knoedge of the existence of this Group
> until I drew his attention to it .
>
> He states that anybody who wants to check up may email him at
> olympiades...(a)yahoo.co.uk  and he should get around to replying
> himself by tomorrow night, as he is extremely busy ( and he is ) .
>
> Personally, I believe that all of this is now escalating out of all
> credible proportion, and I regret that for the members and the Group .
>
> Michael .- Hide quoted text -

You will also find Gabriel Murray on IMDb Pro on the net , I don't
think I have to tell any photographer what IMDb Pro is .

Michael .
From: Michael McGrath, Portraitist . on
On Feb 13, 12:30 am, "Michael McGrath, Portraitist ."
<photographerofkilke...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 13, 12:27 am, "Michael McGrath, Portraitist ."
>

> <photographerofkilke...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Feb 13, 12:11 am, "Michael McGrath, Portraitist ."
>
> > <photographerofkilke...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > > I have no knowledge of the website that this "  Eddie McFee "
> > > mentions, I have not a political thought in my head, and this Group
> > > can do without mention of extremist political websites in view of my
> > > description of the workings of the A.I. - based Google Bot. If this
> > > keeps up, this group will be " Top of the Pops " on Google Search  by
> > > Sunday morning !
>
> > > Most members  here will then be gone by Sunday evening :-)
>
> > > As for myself, I am a pure Photographer and have no hand, act or part
> > > in any politics of any kind whatsoever as I personally despise ALL
> > > politics and ALL politicians .
>
> > > Michael .- Hide quoted text -

> > And now to get on to correct yet another falsehood, this time
> > concocted and controved ( above ) by a well-known Member of this
> > Group, A bare-faced LIE .
>
> > Gabriel Murray has ten minutes ago left my house to go home to his
> > house across the city. He is here daily almost since he retured from
> > London. He helps me out whenever he is at home, in fact my house is a
> > home-from-home from Gabriel, who is MALE and not femail as stated by
> > the member here who concocted that LIE here earlier on about
> > Gabriel .
>
> > Gabriel is a filmmaker - you may google his website as a filmmaker at
> > Olympia Films. (www.olympiafilms.net, there, I made it handy for you
> > with his exact website url ) .
>
> > Gabriel stated that he did not, has never in his life, up to ten
> > minutes ago when he left here to go home to bed, ever emailed any
> > member of this Group, and hasn't a clue what they are on about. He
> > wishes this group and everybody here well, though he states that he
> > did not even have the slightest knoedge of the existence of this Group
> > until I drew his attention to it .
>
> > He states that anybody who wants to check up may email him at
> > olympiades...(a)yahoo.co.uk  and he should get around to replying
> > himself by tomorrow night, as he is extremely busy ( and he is ) .
>
> > Personally, I believe that all of this is now escalating out of all
> > credible proportion, and I regret that for the members and the Group .
>
> > Michael .- Hide quoted text -

> You will also find Gabriel Murray on IMDb Pro on the net , I don't
> think I have to tell any photographer what IMDb Pro is .
>
> Michael .- Hide quoted text -

( Just google Olympia Films, that url didnn't work out for me,
technical hitch, checking... Michael ) .