From: John H Meyers on
On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 21:40:07 -0500:

> I can always find the images in my Eudora Embedded folder,
> so why won't they display when I want to forward them?

What types of images, and is QuickTime installed?

What I said last time still applies:

If you want to be able always
to forward a clone of any received message,
you will have to use another email client,
since Eudora has _never_ been able to do this,
due to its basic architecture.

From: John H Meyers on
I forgot to also re-iterate:

Did you experiment with each one of
"Send again" vs. "Forward" vs. "Redirect"?

From: rmo555 on
On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 21:04:27 -0500, "John H Meyers"
<jhmeyers(a)nomail.invalid> wrote:

>Only part of a complete answer [about forwarding],
>but you might find this useful:
>http://eudorabb.qualcomm.com/showpost.php?p=12244
>
>Even if you _view_ mail "using Microsoft's viewer,"
>all _composing_ uses Eudora's internal (simple) viewer.
>
>The fact that Eudora separates all images from mail upon arrival
>(and also that it won't fetch images from the web while composing)
>also results in some unavoidable differences vs. other programs.
>
>"Send again" vs. "Forward" vs. "Redirect" may also act differently.
>
>Don't you like to solve challenges and puzzles? :-)

Actually, you KNOW I do. I've put up with this one because I never
knew anyone who could point me in the right direction. Now I do and
I've been waiting for you to reply. Now, where do you suggest I begin?
From: rmo555 on
On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 22:24:34 -0500, "John H Meyers"
<jhmeyers(a)nomail.invalid> wrote:

>I forgot to also re-iterate:
>
>Did you experiment with each one of
>"Send again" vs. "Forward" vs. "Redirect"?

Why experiment if you're positive Eudora has never been able to do this
'due to its' architecture?' ;)
From: John H Meyers on
On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 19:03:53 -0500:

> What is the "Eudora-Win" mailing list?

Join it and see!

A mailing list, as its name implies,
circulates questions and responses via email,
without the use of "news servers"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_mailing_list

Such mailing lists may have no on-line archives,
or may not have searchable archives,
at least none which Google archives and searches for itself.

The "Eudora-Win" mailing list,
and others maintained by the same group of "listmoms"
may have been created by one particular "listmom"
who also happens to sell software for managing mailing lists
(and automatically handling bounces, etc.)

They are on Twitter, too, like everybody :)
http://twitter.com/Listmoms