From: Fruit2O on
Using Eudora 7: Why is it that, sometimes, when I want to forward an
email, I can't because all the embedded photos or pictires or,
sometimes text, only show up as rectangles or squares that are either
shaded grey or empty?
From: jj on
On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 10:22:00 -0400, Fruit2O <jz137xww(a)cox.net> wrote:

>Using Eudora 7: Why is it that, sometimes, when I want to forward an
>email, I can't because all the embedded photos or pictires or,
>sometimes text, only show up as rectangles or squares that are either
>shaded grey or empty?

Yeah. What's up with that, even in v6.2?

From: � Jeem � on
On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 10:22:00 -0400, Fruit2O <jz137xww(a)cox.net> wrote:

>Using Eudora 7: Why is it that, sometimes, when I want to forward an
>email, I can't because all the embedded photos or pictires or,
>sometimes text, only show up as rectangles or squares that are either
>shaded grey or empty?

I have the same problem. But not always. It's weird. Sometimes the
images are there and sometimes I see just an empty box. An error
message follows. I may need to go back to an older version of Eudora.
From: John H Meyers on
Only part of a complete answer [about forwarding],
but you might find this useful:
http://eudorabb.qualcomm.com/showpost.php?p=12244

Even if you _view_ mail "using Microsoft's viewer,"
all _composing_ uses Eudora's internal (simple) viewer.

The fact that Eudora separates all images from mail upon arrival
(and also that it won't fetch images from the web while composing)
also results in some unavoidable differences vs. other programs.

"Send again" vs. "Forward" vs. "Redirect" may also act differently.

Don't you like to solve challenges and puzzles? :-)

From: jj on
On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 21:04:27 -0500, "John H Meyers"
<jhmeyers(a)nomail.invalid> wrote:

>Only part of a complete answer [about forwarding],
>but you might find this useful:
>http://eudorabb.qualcomm.com/showpost.php?p=12244
>
>Even if you _view_ mail "using Microsoft's viewer,"
>all _composing_ uses Eudora's internal (simple) viewer.
>
>The fact that Eudora separates all images from mail upon arrival
>(and also that it won't fetch images from the web while composing)
>also results in some unavoidable differences vs. other programs.
>
>"Send again" vs. "Forward" vs. "Redirect" may also act differently.
>
>Don't you like to solve challenges and puzzles? :-)

"If you are having problems viewing graphics in HTML messages that you
are ***receiving***..."

That's not the problem. Re-sending them is. I love a mystery as much
as the next guy, but that article mostly deals with Microsoft Viewer,
which I've had unchecked for years.

I can always find the images in my Eudora Embedded folder, so why
won't they display when I want to forward them?

JJ