From: Gordon on

"Bob I" <birelan(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>> There is a finite number of entries that the nk2 file can store AFAIK>

> 1000

Thanks for the info!

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Try 2000. There is also a reg key so it can be increased.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
The CRM should not affect it, since it just syncs with contacts. Is just
one entry missing? Does it happen frequently?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

From: Gordon on

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" <outlookmvp(a)msn.com> wrote in message
> Try 2000. There is also a reg key so it can be increased.
>
> --

Thanks.
However, whatever number it is, the OP should not be using it for regular
contacts storage. If he has a regular contact it should be in the Contacts
folder, not the nk2 file...

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
No, but the user didn't say that it's the only copy of the address they
have, only that it disappears from the list. They may be complaining because
"type ahead" doesn't bring up the address - many people prefer it over
waiting for outlook to resolve the address. Especially execs.