From: Bob I on
You mean try changing to 2000? As below?

How to Change the Maximum Names in the History List

Click Start and Run. Type regedit, and then click OK.
Find the key: H_KEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\microsoft\Office\10.0\outlook\
In the right pane, right-click and select New, then DWORD Value. Name
it: MaxNicknames.
Double-click on the key and type the number of entries (in the value
box) you wish to have as the maximum. The Default is 1000.

From: Bob I on
Did an e-mail to the contact in question bounce? That will remove names
from the NK2 file.

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
No. The default is 2000 in at least Outlook 2007. And better yet, with
Outlook 2010 a lot of the nonsense with NK2 and autocomplete will be
history.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

From: Bob I on
Ok, all the previous versions state 1000.

From: Tony on
Its hard to know if more than 1 entry is missing, they usually bring it to my
attention when the notice that one that is used frequently is missing. Its
not happening very often, 2 to 3 times a week and with different users. I am
at a loss.