From: Tony on
Thanks for all the posts. I am aware of the number of entries in the NK2
file. None of the users that are having this issue have only a couple
hundred entries. Diane has it right, the users are used to a feature and
when it doesn't work, they complain and I have to resolve the issue. Still
don't know why this is happening.
Thanks.

From: Bob I on
Did you see the note about "bounced e-mail"? Outlook removes addresses
that bounce, so perhaps that is the "mystery connection"?