From: Gerry on
David

The guid 7B849a69-220F-451E-B3FE-2CB811AF94AE represents a programme or
process. If you search My Computer using Edit, Find it will take you to
the references to the guid in the Registry. An examination of the keys
you find often / usually gives you the name of the programme / process.
If you can provide that detail there is a better chance of getting to
the meaning of the error report.

--

Hope this helps.

Gerry
~~~~
FCA
Stourport, England
Enquire, plan and execute
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: David F. Sage on
Hi Nass.

Just after receiving your advice, my wife was ill.

She is now home after a long stay in hospital, shortly I hope to try
Creating a new Profile.

Regards, David.

From: Leonard Grey on
We hope your wife will be back to 100% very soon.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

From: David F. Sage on
Unfortunately, creating a New Profile has not worked.

Regards, David

From: Gerry on
David

You did not respond to this post.