From: rf on

"Warren Smith" <warren.smith(a)aol.com.au> wrote in message

> "rf" <rf(a)z.invalid> wrote in message

>> Did you pay your bill?
>
> Bill? What bill? This is the internet - everything is free - isn't it?

Sorry for the blank reply, finger slip.

The point is that if it is free then you get exactly what you pay for. I
prefer to pay a little bit of money for something that actualy works, all
the time.

From: rf on

"Hugh Jeego" <id(a)example.com> wrote in message

> "rf" <rf(a)z.invalid> wrote in message
>>
>>> Warren Smith
>>> 3/33 Acorn Cresent
>>> Maitland NSW
>>> Australia
>>> warren.smith(a)aussiemail.com.au
>>
>> Do you usually publish all of your personal details on usenet for all the
>> world to see?
>>

> If it's good enough for Paris Hilton while getting out of a car, it's good
> enough for Warren on Usenet!

URL?

From: Warren Smith on

"Hugh Jeego" <id(a)example.com> wrote in message >

>> Do you usually publish all of your personal details on usenet for all the
>> world to see?
>>

> If it's good enough for Paris Hilton while getting out of a car, it's good
> enough for Warren on Usenet!

LOL

From: Warren Smith on

> "Warren Smith" <warren.smith(a)aol.com.au> wrote in message
>>
>> "rf" <rf(a)z.invalid> wrote in message
>
>>> Did you pay your bill?
>>
>> Bill? What bill? This is the internet - everything is free - isn't it?
>
> Sorry for the blank reply, finger slip.
>
> The point is that if it is free then you get exactly what you pay for. I
> prefer to pay a little bit of money for something that actualy works, all
> the time.

Actually, I don't always agree with you. Take gmail for example - it's the
best email there is! The reason I opened a aussiemail.com.au account was
because I wanted an Australian email address.

By the way, I've opened a new account at aol.com.au

Wish me luck!

Warren Smith
3/33 Acorn Cresent
Maitland NSW
Australia
warren.smith(a)aol.com.au

From: Craig Welch on
Warren Smith wrote:

> Take gmail for example - it's the
> best email there is!

I disagree, but can I ask why?

> The reason I opened a aussiemail.com.au account was
> because I wanted an Australian email address.

Why?

> By the way, I've opened a new account at aol.com.au

Why?

> Wish me luck!