From: Warren Smith on
Everyone.net - what are these people on about? I set up a free email account
at one of their associates aussiemail.com.au

I sent out one email and received 3 emails in 2 weeks. Today I tried to
login and receive an account suspended notice.

What's the deal with this company?

TIA

Warren Smith
3/33 Acorn Cresent
Maitland NSW
Australia
warren.smith(a)aussiemail.com.au

From: rf on

"Warren Smith" <warren.smith(a)aussiemail.com.au> wrote in message
> Everyone.net - what are these people on about? I set up a free email
> account at one of their associates aussiemail.com.au

So, one of their associates. Not everyone.net at all.

> I sent out one email and received 3 emails in 2 weeks. Today I tried to
> login and receive an account suspended notice.

From aussiemail or from everyone?

Did you pay your bill?

> What's the deal with this company?

Which company?

> TIA
>
> Warren Smith
> 3/33 Acorn Cresent
> Maitland NSW
> Australia
> warren.smith(a)aussiemail.com.au

Do you usually publish all of your personal details on usenet for all the
world to see?

From: Warren Smith on

"rf" <rf(a)z.invalid> wrote in message

> "Warren Smith" <warren.smith(a)aussiemail.com.au> wrote in message
>> Everyone.net - what are these people on about? I set up a free email
>> account at one of their associates aussiemail.com.au
>
> So, one of their associates. Not everyone.net at all.

Everyone.net is the engine that drives the free email accounts. The
associates just provide the website. Any profits form advertising are shared
generally 50/50

>> I sent out one email and received 3 emails in 2 weeks. Today I tried to
>> login and receive an account suspended notice.
>
> From aussiemail or from everyone?

It appears that it has come from everyone.net

> Did you pay your bill?

Bill? What bill? This is the internet - everything is free - isn't it?

>> What's the deal with this company?

> Which company?
>
>> TIA
>>
>> Warren Smith
>> 3/33 Acorn Cresent
>> Maitland NSW
>> Australia
>> warren.smith(a)aussiemail.com.au
>
> Do you usually publish all of your personal details on usenet for all the
> world to see?

What does it matter? I have my name in the telephone book, even my name and
pic in the newspaper once. Maybe if any kind people from usenet are passing
through Maitland they're welcome to drop in for a cuppa and a lamington.

From: Hugh Jeego on

"rf" <rf(a)z.invalid> wrote in message

>> Warren Smith
>> 3/33 Acorn Cresent
>> Maitland NSW
>> Australia
>> warren.smith(a)aussiemail.com.au
>
> Do you usually publish all of your personal details on usenet for all the
> world to see?

If it's good enough for Paris Hilton while getting out of a car, it's good
enough for Warren on Usenet!

From: rf on

"Warren Smith" <warren.smith(a)aol.com.au> wrote in message

> "rf" <rf(a)z.invalid> wrote in message
>>
>> "Warren Smith" <warren.smith(a)aussiemail.com.au> wrote in message
>>> Everyone.net - what are these people on about? I set up a free email
>>> account at one of their associates aussiemail.com.au
>>
>> So, one of their associates. Not everyone.net at all.
>
> Everyone.net is the engine that drives the free email accounts. The
> associates just provide the website. Any profits form advertising are
> shared generally 50/50
>

>>> I sent out one email and received 3 emails in 2 weeks. Today I tried to
>>> login and receive an account suspended notice.
>>
>> From aussiemail or from everyone?
>
> It appears that it has come from everyone.net
>

>> Did you pay your bill?
>
> Bill? What bill? This is the internet - everything is free - isn't it?
>

>>> What's the deal with this company?
>

>> Which company?
>>
>>> TIA
>>>
>>> Warren Smith
>>> 3/33 Acorn Cresent
>>> Maitland NSW
>>> Australia
>>> warren.smith(a)aussiemail.com.au
>>
>> Do you usually publish all of your personal details on usenet for all the
>> world to see?
>>
> What does it matter? I have my name in the telephone book, even my name
> and pic in the newspaper once. Maybe if any kind people from usenet are
> passing through Maitland they're welcome to drop in for a cuppa and a
> lamington.
>

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Prev: Power cut