From: Sam Wormley on
On 8/3/10 8:19 AM, kenseto wrote:
> On Aug 2, 11:16 pm, Sam Wormley<sworml...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>> Who's the idiot. SR is the wrong tool for satellite clocks. One needs
>> general relativity to correctly predict the differences from either
>> perspective.
>
> Hey idiot we are talking about the SR effect only.

Not if you are going to use [GPS] satellite clock in your argument!

From: Michael Moroney on
kenseto <kenseto(a)erinet.com> writes:

>On Aug 2, 2:44 pm, moro...(a)world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
>wrote:
>> kenseto <kens...(a)erinet.com> writes:

>> >From the GPS point of view the SR effect on the ground clock is NOT
>> >7us/day running slow compared to the GPS clock. In fact it is ~7us/day
>> >running fast.
>>
>> You state this as if it were a proven fact. However, despite asking
>> several times, you have never been able to supply any proof.

>Hey idiot I told you several time that

I didn't ask what you told me. I asked for proof, and so far you haven't
been able to supply any. Where's your proof? (I won't hold my breath)

> if the GPS sees the ground
>clock runs slow by 53us/day then the 4.46 more periods of Cs 133
>radiation adjustment for the GPS second would not make the GPS clock
>in synch with the ground clock permanently.

The GPS clock isn't in synch with the ground clock.

>> If anything, it's circular logic. In some posts, you claim that if A sees
>> B's clock as running slow, then B will see A's clock as running fast.

>That my theory.

Don't state it as if it's proven fact then, and don't try to shy away
from the fact your theory conflicts with SR.

>>Then
>> in other posts, like this one, you take your GPS prediction as if it was a
>> proven fact to "prove" your claim about the two moving clock.

>Hey idiot I said in this post I take the position that Tvb/Ta is not
>equal to Tva/Tb. We need to do the experiemnt to see if I am right or
>wrong.

That type of experiment has been done, and you are wrong.
From: kenseto on
On Aug 3, 3:12 pm, moro...(a)world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
wrote:
> kenseto <kens...(a)erinet.com> writes:
> >On Aug 2, 2:44 pm, moro...(a)world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
> >wrote:
>
> >> You state this as if it were a proven fact. However, despite asking
> >> several times, you have never been able to supply any proof.
> >Hey idiot I told you several time that
>
> I didn't ask what you told me.  I asked for proof, and so far you haven't
> been able to supply any.  Where's your proof?  (I won't hold my breath)

Since you claim SR mutual time dilation is valid between the GPS clock
and the ground clock why don't you give us the proof??

> > if the GPS sees the ground
> >clock runs slow by 53us/day then the 4.46 more periods of Cs 133
> >radiation adjustment for the GPS second would not make the GPS clock
> >in synch with the ground clock permanently.
>
> The GPS clock isn't in synch with the ground clock.

Hey idiot that's why they redefine the GPS second to have 4.46 more
periods of Cs 133 radiation. The redefined GPS second makes the GPS
clcok in synch with the ground clock permanently.

> >> If anything, it's circular logic.  In some posts, you claim that if A sees
> >> B's clock as running slow, then B will see A's clock as running fast.
> >That my theory.
>
> Don't state it as if it's proven fact then, and don't try to shy away
> from the fact your theory conflicts with SR.

No idiot my theory includes SR as a subset. My theory predicts that an
observed clcok can run slow by a factor of 1/gamma or run fast by a
factor of gamma.

Ken Seto

From: Sam Wormley on
On 8/3/10 5:25 PM, kenseto wrote:
> Hey idiot we can do the experiment with the GPS clock and the
> International Station clock. All we need to do is to put a TV camera
> on each clock and comare its rate with the real clock in each frame.
> If the ratio is equal than nutual time dilation is confirmed.
>
> Ken Seto

And what's the scan rate of the TV camera... and how grossly
under sampled is the data? Give us a break Seto... we can already
receive the clock cycles.

But GPS Satellite clocks require the application of general
relativity, not special relativity to predict the observable
result accurately.

Why can't you "get it"?

From: Sam Wormley on
On 8/3/10 5:08 PM, kenseto wrote:
> Sigh....Doppler corrections and distance of separation got nothing to
> do with it. You determine the ratios between the TV clocks with the
> observer's clock and compare them numerically.

Seto, you need some school'n in the Doppler Effect!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doppler_effect
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relativistic_Doppler_effect